Is it too HOT to use the balcony in late June/early July??

The Pluto People

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in late June for a week. We have booked a suite at the Dolphin (taking teenaged DS and his friend) and we are on club level. We have stayed at the Dolphin(April and Dec) before in a room with a balcony - which we really enjoyed. Our suite for June does not have a balcony and I'm now having second thoughts about that...but, will it be too hot or buggy to use the balcony in late June? Help! TIA:D :D

The only time we have used a balcony in the summer is at night. We get used to the heat outside and sometimes it seems actually cold in the AC at night. We enjoy sitting there and watching people walk around. I can live without it, though, don't let it be an issue if everything else works out.

I think it will not be too hot to use the balconey in June or July. We usuually go in August and I need to have the balconey. I enjoy my morning coffee and read the paper before the rest of the gang get up. It is great to have when you need a break from all the togetherness. It will also be a place for the boys to go when they want to be bouys. I find after a week in a hotel room that little balconey saved alot for tension.

I have enjoyed a balcony in May, June, July, August, September and October. The funny thing is that I was most uncomfortable in Sept./Oct. The humidity was at its strongest then. There is nothing like that extra few feet added to your living space. Sometimes you can see/hear distant fireworks, parties, shows. In the morning I somehow get coffee and sit out there creating a memory. It's those quiet times that can solidify a fleeting thought into a wonderful memory.

Go for the balcony--you won't be disappointed.--Wilma:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter