Is it time yet? Are we there yet? May 2022 PTR

alrushton

Mouseketeer
My last trip to Disney was in May 2019 and I won't be back until May 2022 :crazy2: . As of yesterday my trip has officially been booked:cool1::earsgirl:::MinnieMo
I figured I needed to start this pre-trip thread because my family and friends will only listen to me talk about Disney so much. :eeyore:

Our dates are May 16-22, 2022!!!! We are staying at All-Star Movies. This trip is currently just DH, myself, and our youngest DS who will be 16 at that time. There is more family who may be going at the same time. I am sure there will be many changes before the time comes.

Even though I have been to Disney World a lot I feel like this is a whole new ball game because of all the changes that have been made since my last visit in 2019. I use to have Disney down like a science all while earning an A+. Now I feel like I forgot to study for an exam and I'm just going for it.:duck:

Our current plans
May 16 (Mon) drive down :drive:and then go into Epcot for a few hours. The drive is about 8 hours for us.
May 17 (Tues) Magic Kingdom. I use to find Tuesday's the best day to go to the Magic Kingdom so I hope that hasn't changed too much.
May 18 (Wed) Hollywood Studios
May 19 (Thur) Magic Kingdom
May 20 (Fri) Epcot
May 21 (Sat) Animal Kingdom
May 22 (Sun) head back home :sad1:

I am hoping that the Annual Pass will be on sale by the time we go because I want to upgrade to one. I have been planning to do an annual pass for Disney to celebrate the 50th Anniversary since 2017.

Reactions: DLo

Feel your excitement, we are planning for the same week, 5/15/22-5/21/22! Think we are going to book Pop with hopes POFQ opens before our trip

We are going later in the year, but can't wait to learn more from yours!!

May 9 -May 14 2022 Port Orleans Riverside with kids , grandkids and great grandkids.

May 9 -May 14 2022 Port Orleans Riverside with kids , grandkids and great grandkids. Been a long time. First time back since my wife passed in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter