Is it still the 45th anniversary?

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
I was just reading some old messages, and on 2/19 of last year someone posted about the 45th Anniversary celebration kickoff. Does that mean that it's still the 45th anniversary until mid February?

pouncingpluto

1978-1995 too many times to count
1998 All Star Music
6/2000 Shades of Green
12/2000 Port Orleans
1/2001 Disneyland

babypluto03.gif

.....my understanding is that the 45th celebration ended with the New Year.....I could be wrong, but Believe is currently not planned to be shown again, and the parade name has lost its 45th connection. They were selling 45th collectable coins each month during the celebration, and I think they sold the last installment in December.

Anyone else know for sure?

Adam
Assistant Webmaster
webmasteradam@wdwinfo.com

Adam is correct, the 45th is basically over. Everything is in DCA mode right now. The 45th parade will continue. I've heard there's a good chance Believe will return, but Adam may have better info that I do. Some of the 45th merch is still available.

Doobie.

http://LaughingPlace.com
Daily Disney news, feature articles, trivia, discussion boards, Disney search engine with the largest Disney website directory on the net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!