Is it really impossible to buy/find fresh milk and fruit in DLP?

When they check your bags at the gates to the parks, they're not looking for food, its fine to take snacks and drinks (in plastic bottles) in with you.

Oh right I thought I'd seen a sign that said no picnic food as you walked from the car parks once? Don't feel so bad now then, they did ask what we had in our bags this week even though they looked. We also had to put ours through the x ray machine one day (I realise they weren't looking for food then:rotfl:) - maybe we just look suspicious :rotfl:

I remember seeing u could buy fresh fruit on one of the snack stands in walt Disney Studios. :goodvibes

My daughter (who is 10) will only drink milk and water and is a bit of a milk conoisseur ;). She says that even the 'fresh' milk in France is yak! We holiday in France a lot (just got back from a 2 week hol) and having tried several different milks, her verdict is that it is all horrible.
My 7 year son however is much less fussy and as long as it is cold will drink any of it, including the UHT :thumbsup2
All the kids meals in the park come with milk and you can buy it on its own there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter