Is it me or is this winter been the worst winter so far?

We had a thunderstorm (complete with lightning strikes) in the middle of our snow/sleet storm yesterday. :)

And did I hear correctly, Chicago, a city known for snow, hasn't had snow in a year?

You're right -- I think it's approaching drought conditions. Blame my husband. He bought a real gas snowblower in the Fall of 2011 to replace our electric one -- I can count on one hand how many times he's been able to use it.

Weather in the Chicago suburbs has actually been warmer than normal, I think -- I haven't had to wear gloves but a couple of times so far.

We had a thunderstorm (complete with lightning strikes) in the middle of our snow/sleet storm yesterday. :)

That was really something, wasn't it?

That was really something, wasn't it?

I was standing at the kitchen sink, cleaning up after supper and happened to be looking out the window right as the lightning flashed the first time. I was like "Whoa, was that just lightning?? The thunder a few seconds later told me yes, it indeed was. :rotfl:

There were a few good cracks in there.

DH and I were laughing saying where is Jim Cantore when you need him. :p We just couldn't believe it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter