Is it a pork sandwich or pulled pork at Cosmic Rays

DonnaDuck333

Mouseketeer
Does any one know is the pork sandwich that is listed on the Cosmic Rays menu, the same as the Pecos Bill's pulled pork sandwich , or is it something entirely different? My kids don't like the carrot cake on the desert menu at pecos Bills and would rather have the chocolate cake with thier pulled pork sandwich. Anybody who knows, I would deeply appreciate it.

Thanks
Donna :)

This sandwich is very good. It's what I always get. It's kind of spicy, but it's like KC Masterpiece or Kraft bottled sauce on it. I don't know about sandwich from Pecos Bill.

As I recall from Cosmic Rays...you can choose from Chocolate Cake OR Carrot Cake with any meal....

Cosmic Rays is my FAVORITE CS meal.... :)

Thanks all of you for your replies, It looks like we will be eating at Cosmic Rays after all. Thanks for the visual picture, and for all the others who said they enjoyed eating there. We were worried it was going to be one big slab of meat. My kids are picky eaters unfortunately, even at the age of 15.

Again thank you very much
Hope much magic comes your way
Donna

We love PBs! My DH didnt care for carrot cake so he was able to get chocolate pudding cup instead. I do love CR also tho the turkey wrap is very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter