is it a curse? Uptade - we start comunicating

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
ok, so there. I'm probably cursed. I got the money for the booking. I was making a booking. and again they charged my credit card and no booking was done. Yes, they will return money in two weeks time. I can send them bank fax, card number etc and they will release money earlier than two weeks... but they offer ends in two days.. so no point... I desperate. Just wanted to let it out. I want to cry

Oh no! That's awful, will they not honour the price as this is their fault? I would try and get them to put something in writing to you.

Hope you sort something out :hug:

can anyone tell me an email I could write to?

Did you do this online or by phone?

If online, i'd strongly suggest phoning them to see what's going on and explain you want to book but they've taken money from your card and you have no reference.

I seem to recall it being a few days before I got email confirmation of my booking, so maybe it is booked?

It's worth a phone call to find out.

I gave it a call right away. It was late, my bank wasn't working, so I could get all the information. Nice lady confirmed that no booking was done, but yes credit card was charged. I have to call back with all my bank information and they will send a fax and release my money earlier than two weeks. But this can't be done on weekend... So, yes, no point to hurry up - two weeks or two days is the same - end of my offer.

But I'd like to write them an email to complain.

No fun.. But this happened when I made my booking last year. March bookings are cursed :mad:

I was so happy I got the money. I had enough for 6 night stay in SL and now I have nothing :mad:

Hi there, sorry this has happened!

Just a quick question.. if you are making a march booking, why not phone them and book it any way? You'll only need to pay a 10% deposit (or 15% possibly)... meaning you can then wait until your full refund comes through and use it to book under the current offer?

I'm booking over Irish site and I'm not from Ireland :sad2:

I don't think that's a problem.

I'm sure I've heard that Disney has agreed to honour any price, from any country even by telephone.

When you phone, you need to say you've seen the deal on the Irish website.

It might be worth a try :goodvibes

I gave it a try and the answer was "no". anyway, it's too late, but thank you all for suggestions.

I do hope for another March offer (might be a better one)...

Just wanted to talk to someone who would understand me and how I feel.

Oh, that's a shame.

They should have honoured the price though - it's been on a tv programme here in the UK that by phone, provided you can quote the price and country, the price is given.

Maybe it's just meant to be and a nice wee flash sale will pop up for your dates :grouphug:

I checked my site and it costs more - 795E for 6night stay in SL and Irish site gave me 684E.

But I do get 626 for 5 night in SL, although I got 580 on Irish site, but 50 is not that much. I wonder why is the price difference so big for 5 and 6 nights.
It's a 2 free nights offer. But I try to book under 40 off.... confused

Oh, that's a shame.

They should have honoured the price though - it's been on a tv programme here in the UK that by phone, provided you can quote the price and country, the price is given.

Maybe it's just meant to be and a nice wee flash sale will pop up for your dates :grouphug:

maybe. anyone heard anything? ;)

addverbaan said:
There is a 50% flash sale starting this wednesday on the Dutch site - maybe other sites too?

amanda

Oh no! I can't resist a bargain

Going by the trend of previous offers, there will probably be one on UK site too - as the existing offer ends today.

Only problem however is that it is usually restricted to certain dates.

Fingers crossed for everyone ;)

I checked Irish site and the offer is back - book by 15th of October and get 40 off. Yay. BY then I should have my money back to make new booking.

But I still want to make a complaint. Can anyone tell me an email I can write to?

which Irish site was it? I'd ring them direct and complain.

You can try dlp.communication.visiteurs @ disney.com (sorry but the board won't allow me to post this address in its right form, just take out the spaces before and after @)
They answer after a few days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter