Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Thanks for sharing your trip report. I wish your trip had been perfect, but I guess that is not always how it goes. I am sure you have a lot of good memories that you will cherish forever. And, maybe the bad memories will fade.

Hi Heidi!! I'm sad your report has come to an end, but happy you can move on to what will hopefully be a more magical trip. pixiedust:

And by the way, I have that vasovagal thing too... for me it's standing too long. I'm fine if I'm moving, it's the standing in one place too long thing that gets me. That's why I haven't seen some of the movies in the countries in Epcot - you know, the ones where you have to stand.

I can't wait to hear about your first trip to the new Fantasyland with Danica!! ;)

I'm off to read our new PTR now. :thumbsup2

all caught up. great tr and pics.

sorry it was a little rough with Liam.

One bag was overweight but a nice tip took care of that
ok this makes never want to fly Southwest. :scared1:

If you ever have time click the link in my sig for my trip to Europe. I did Disneyland Paris.

I will look for your new tr if you do one.

I've been a big ole lurker here but I have very much enjoyed your TR. Love the honesty! And can't wait to see you in the World soon!! :)

Heidi...we go WAY back..well way back for the DIS....were you on Jiminy Girls' TR that never got finished?

Sad to see your TR end...can't wait for your next adventure......:thumbsup2

Don't be a stranger.

Heidi, I enjoyed your TR. The good and the bad. Hopefully your solo trip will be just what the doctor ordered and help bring a little magic back to you. :)

Goodness! I hadn't realized you'd finished this up! Thanks for giving so much information in your report Heidi. It was awesome. :thumbsup2

And I hope you have a fabulous upcoming trip! :cool1:

Thank you everyone for your final comments, they mean a lot to me. My current PTR is in full swing....link in siggie.

It could have been magical, and for a half hour in that Barber Shop on Main Street USA is was. Pure magic. It was like Walt himself sprinkled some pixie dust on us from above.

I like to think of it as a 10 day trip to get Liam a $5000 first hair cut.

Heidi....

it may not have been that magical, dreamy first trip w/ your child trip you were hoping for....but you surived, learned many tips and tricks that can be very vaulable to first time parents going to Disney and best of all YOU DID have that one big piece of MAGIC pixiedust:

many more wonderful trips are in your future! in like 4 days ;)

J-

So sad to read the end of your TR and also sorry you didn't feel the trip had that magic element to it.

I am going off to read your PTR!
Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I'm not sure if you are still checking here...but...I was finally able to catch up on your last day and all your wrap up stuff. You bought so many great souvies, I love the clothes for Liam!

I understand the lack-of-magic, that can easily happen with a toddler. And I can't imagine being pregnant on top of that. And having a cold. Despite all of that, it did have it's rays of sunshine and I'm glad that YOU are able to go back and find your magic. Now I have to get caught up on THAT report. ;)

I agree with you about leaving a clean house. Joe thinks I'm nuts, but he doesn't care if the house is clean or not, so he just doesn't get it. Thankfully, he still helps me clean! :laughing:

And I agree with you about Liberty Inn in America being the land of bland toddler food. Uh-no hot dog? What country is this?! ;)

You taught me ANOTHER new thing about Disney - the Italy canal ride that never came to pass. How cool would that have been?! I gotta get me some of these books to tide me over between trips!

Loved the report, I appreciate that you are real and tell it like it is! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter