Is Hotwire Still Selling Meal Vouchers & Hopper ticket?

Scotch

DIS Veteran
I just joined the Hotwire Saving Club to buy the meal vouchers and check out prices for the hopper tickets. But when I click on any of the WDW hopper ticket links or the meal link I only receive an "error" message on my browser and I can't go to a new page. If you are a HSC member, could you please log in and check? I just emailed HSC's customer service as well but who knows how long it would take for them to respond.

Thanks!

So sorry for this extra post -- I just read another post with same question below with answer. My fault for not reading down the board before posting.

Just checked HWSC for WDW meal vouchers and park tickets, no problems.

Really? I'm still getting the same error! The other poster in the other thread said she was able to call and buy the tickets; I meant to do that but haven't gotten around it yet. Though I keep checking online and I still can't buy online. But you can? Wonder if something is wrong with my browser. :(

I still cannot see or buy Disney stuff on Hotwire Savings Club because I keep getting an error when I click on the links. :mad: I will call and place my voucher and hopper tickets this week. Could someone be kind enough to copy and paste the current Hotwire options and prices so I could figure out which hopper tickets and confirm voucher pricing so I have that info in front of me when I call?

I was able to buy vouchers this afternoon without a problem. I couldn't do it on my computer (I don't have IE) but was able to get through without a problem on my parents computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter