Is Hawkeye one of the rarest characters to meet and greet in DCA?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I find it surprising that out of all the Avengers Campus characters to meet and greet Hawkeye is one character that is never seen in meet and greets and the only time you can see him is during shows and I wonder why this is? Because I have read that Hawkeye's autograph is the rarest of the Marvel autographs and he is rare to get a meet and greet with. But if you can meet Hawkeye they seem to only bring him out for special events at DCA. The only things I have found of the Hawkeye character is photos with or without autographs and he hasn't been seen for meet and greets since
Is this a rare Marvel meet and greet character in history?

I think DCA should promote the Hawkeye character more around Avengers Campus because as I mentioned in my opening post he should do more meet and greets because like Captain America and all the other Marvel characters I think Hawkeye was a limited time only character and many character and Marvel fans got his autograph because I think Hawkeye was gonna become a hard to find character to meet and greet and as I mentioned in my opening post I think they only brought him out for special DCA Marvel events because like DCA did with Moon Knight I think they should've promoted the Hawkeye character a bit more. I have seen photos of the Hawkeye character and he really does look so much like Hawkeye that Disney did him justice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter