Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

I was going to say she looks perfectly harmless! :cool1:

Jon is adorable. Those are some killer eyes! And I can't believe how grown up he looks from your last TR!!!

MEL:banana:

Harmless! Don't let that 95 pound frame fool ya! :lmao:

Love the pics!!! Jon is way too cute!! He looks like he's posing for some fashion ad. I expect to see that one in a magazine!:thumbsup2

I think he's cute...but I'm kinda bias! ;)

Sorry to hear about Meeska. Tell her I said hello.

Naked guy on bed? I read your TR and I don't remember this!?!

You are going to have a great time. Can you believe I am missing you by 1 day. We are arriving June 3. You wanted to miss SWW didn't you?

The Nekkid Dude happened 2 1/2 years ago...not on our last trip. Jon and I went right after Christmas, and we had a room SOOOOOOO far away from the main building at ASMu. Jon and I trudged with all of our worldly possessions over to the farthest building, only to open the door to some nude dude spread eagle on what was supposed to be my bed. :scared1: He didn't even flinch when I opened the door. I shut it real quick and we had to walk alllllll the way back over to the main building for a new room. They didn't even know someone was still in the room. :lmao: I was ticked at the time...but now it's sorta funny.

And yuppers...I wanted to miss SWW! :scared:

The Nekkid Dude happened 2 1/2 years ago...not on our last trip. Jon and I went right after Christmas, and we had a room SOOOOOOO far away from the main building at ASMu. Jon and I trudged with all of our worldly possessions over to the farthest building, only to open the door to some nude dude spread eagle on what was supposed to be my bed. :scared1: He didn't even flinch when I opened the door. I shut it real quick and we had to walk alllllll the way back over to the main building for a new room. They didn't even know someone was still in the room. :lmao: I was ticked at the time...but now it's sorta funny.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I try really hard not to think about the fact that other people sleep in hotel rooms....you know, as if the hotel was just finished and all is brand spanking new. The thought of a nekkid guy sprawled out.....BLECH!

Back to the title of this here pre-TR.

“Is grandma a princess or a pirate?”

As I have previously said…I am a KOTS member now. Or a Keeper of the Secret.

Neither Jon nor Lexie know about the trip.

Jon is graduating 6th grade on May 23rd. :sad1: We leave on the 26th. Somewhere in there we will have a graduation party for him. I need to surprise him with the news. How do I do that??? Opinions? Ideas? And I'm serious people...I need you to weigh in on that one! :thumbsup2

When we went 2 1/2 years ago, I gave him his trip at Christmas, and we left a few days later. Back then, I made him a little banner that said: “You’re going to Disney World.” I put the banner in a box, inside a box, inside a box…etc. I made him unwrap all of the boxes down to the last one…and he read the paper…and SURPRISE!!! :banana: Well, it wasn’t that exciting…because Jon rarely gets excited and he didn’t really know what WDW was as he’d never been then. (that was pre-obsession days for me) So, he ended up reading the banner and kind of looking at me with a totally baffled expression. I, on the other hand, was sobbing like a baby…because I was giving my child this awesome gift. And darn it if he didn’t have a clue as to what was going on. :lmao:

Well, this time…it needs to be bigger and better. It needs to be flippin’ great!

I just don’t have any great ideas! Please share some of yours! ::yes::

Ok…now on to Lexie. princess:

She doesn’t know either…well, she sort of doesn’t know.

See, Lexie is just now 4. And she’s never been on a plane. Well, we can’t very well just spring a plane ride on this 4-year-old. Lexie don’t work like that. So, my mother told her that she, grandma, Tia (that’s what she calls me), and Jon will be packing bags and going on an airplane to get a surprise. Well, Lexie is smart. And she’s been asking to go to Disney…repeatedly…for a while. Soooo…Lexie has now informed all of us that she knows she is going to Disney. Even though we have not confirmed it to her…she pretty much has it figured out.

So, I have been bribing her not to say anything to Jon. :rolleyes1 Luckily, Lexie and my motha live about 3 hours away. So, they only talk on the phone. And I have to remind her…every time we talk…not to tell Jon about our “plane ride.”

But Lexie tells me…all the time…how she knows she’s going to see the castle. And I just tell her that the only thing I can tell her is how she’s going on a plane…and the rest is a surprise.

Which brings us to the other night…

Lexie calls me on the phone and again starts her schpiel…

“Tia…did you know me, and gramma, and Jon, and you are packing our bags and going on a plane? And I think we’re going to see Disney. I think we are. What is at Disney Tia? Can you tell me again? Tell me our Disney story.”

Well, I told her what I always tell her.

“Disney is magic Lexie-lou. And you can pretend to be anyone you want to be. You can be a princess or a pirate, or Donald Duck. And you can see pirates and princesses and you can ride rides, and see Mickey Mouse. And maybe…someday Tia will take you.”

To which Lexie replies:

“I wanna pretend to be a princess. And you’re a princess. And Jon’s a pirate. And gramma’s a…gramma’s a…what is gramma Tia? Is gramma a princess or a pirate?” :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I almost died. And I guess we’ll have to see when this trip is over. What is gramma Lexie? Is she a princess or a pirate? :confused3 ;)

Up Next: The Plans Stan...An Overview!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I try really hard not to think about the fact that other people sleep in hotel rooms....you know, as if the hotel was just finished and all is brand spanking new. The thought of a nekkid guy sprawled out.....BLECH!

He was clearly pretty proud of himself...if ya know what I mean! :scared1: :lmao:

Sorry doll. I actually worked today. I'm workin' on my photobucket to post pics! :goodvibes

Weak excuse, whatev! :snooty:

:thumbsup2 great photos. Jon is even more handsome than before. Really, such a cutie. He actually looks moderately happy in that photo!!! :goodvibes You and Tera are as cute as can be. :cutie: Your mutha needs to eat. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Weak excuse, whatev! :snooty:

:thumbsup2 great photos. Jon is even more handsome than before. Really, such a cutie. He actually looks moderately happy in that photo!!! :goodvibes You and Tera are as cute as can be. :cutie: Your mutha needs to eat. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Right????? :lmao:

Okay, so Jen told me she had started this PTR and I just had to jump on and live through her!!!

Hello, to all....Yes, my life is changing in a big way!! In a week I will graduate from college and the next day Genuis Girl and I are on our way to NM!!

Can't wait to live in the same town as Goofyluver....and start this new chapter in my life!!

Can't wait to hear all the big plans either!!!

I just don’t have any great ideas! Please share some of yours! ::yes::
Sorry Jen - I'm useless when it comes to the WDW surprise. :guilty: If I pack a suitcase, Leo knows where we're going. :rolleyes:

"Tell me our Disney story.”
This just about melts my heart! :goodvibes

“I wanna pretend to be a princess. And you’re a princess. And Jon’s a pirate. And gramma’s a…gramma’s a…what is gramma Tia? Is gramma a princess or a pirate?” :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:lmao: That's hysterical!

Love the pics Jon & Lexie are gorgeous...they look like the kids you see in commercial breaks:cutie:. Your mutha looks nice if a little strict...I won't say any more I'm nervous of people in authority:scared:

Okay, so Jen told me she had started this PTR and I just had to jump on and live through her!!!

Hello, to all....Yes, my life is changing in a big way!! In a week I will graduate from college and the next day Genuis Girl and I are on our way to NM!!

Can't wait to live in the same town as Goofyluver....and start this new chapter in my life!!

Can't wait to hear all the big plans either!!!

My thoughts are with you, Tera.

Good luck surprising Jon.

Possible ways to surprise him:

1. Phone call from Mickey:
https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disney/affhome.html?affno=66

Now, they don't have one that says "you're coming to Disney" but they do have a congratulations for doing good in school. Maybe after that you could tell him you are going.
ETA: They do have a taking a trip under the "Good Morning" heading. Maybe that would work?

-OR-

2. Beg someone who is at Disney now to send Jon a postcard from Mickey. Maybe something like "See ya soon!" I think there is a fairy Godmailer thread.
If it arrives before Jon's graduation, just hold it until you want to reveal the surprise. Then sneak it back in the box, & have Jon get the mail that day.

Those are two I thought of.:hug: Good luck!

Surprise ideas....Not sure if he too old for these.

If you are having a graduation party for him...a pinata with the only thing in it being a note saying you are going to Disney World or some DIsney Dollars or some other Disney stuffs....

Scavenger hunt (Done to death but always good)

Your crafty right? How about a T-Shirt saying I am going to Disney World for him to open at his graduation party.

That's all the boring ideas I can come up with right now:goodvibes

Sorry Jen - I'm useless when it comes to the WDW surprise. :guilty: If I pack a suitcase, Leo knows where we're going. :rolleyes:

This just about melts my heart! :goodvibes

:lmao: That's hysterical!

It cracked me up too! :rotfl2:

Lexie just sounds so cute and very clever too :rotfl:

She's cute as pie. A stinker...but cute as pie!

Love the pics Jon & Lexie are gorgeous...they look like the kids you see in commercial breaks:cutie:. Your mutha looks nice if a little strict...I won't say any more I'm nervous of people in authority:scared:

Yea...she scares me too! ;)

My thoughts are with you, Tera.

Good luck surprising Jon.

Thanks!

Possible ways to surprise him:

1. Phone call from Mickey:
https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disney/affhome.html?affno=66

Now, they don't have one that says "you're coming to Disney" but they do have a congratulations for doing good in school. Maybe after that you could tell him you are going.
ETA: They do have a taking a trip under the "Good Morning" heading. Maybe that would work?

-OR-

2. Beg someone who is at Disney now to send Jon a postcard from Mickey. Maybe something like "See ya soon!" I think there is a fairy Godmailer thread.
If it arrives before Jon's graduation, just hold it until you want to reveal the surprise. Then sneak it back in the box, & have Jon get the mail that day.

I like the postcard thingy!

Surprise ideas....Not sure if he too old for these.

If you are having a graduation party for him...a pinata with the only thing in it being a note saying you are going to Disney World or some DIsney Dollars or some other Disney stuffs....

Scavenger hunt (Done to death but always good)

Your crafty right? How about a T-Shirt saying I am going to Disney World for him to open at his graduation party.

That's all the boring ideas I can come up with right now:goodvibes

And I like the t-shirt! :thumbsup2

Welcome Back Jen!!!! :goodvibes

I saw you post on one of the many trip reports I am subscribed to, but drawing a blank now which one it was....

I might be a tad bit addicted to them :laughing:

wow....Jon looks so grown up

Your niece sounds like such a cute spunky little girl :cutie:

Your trip sounds like it is going to be great.....:woohoo:

I like the idea of the t-shirt surprise at his graduation party:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read what is next:surfweb:

I might be going tomorrow but will definitely be there on Mother's Day if you want me to send a postcard.

Welcome Back Jen!!!! :goodvibes

I saw you post on one of the many trip reports I am subscribed to, but drawing a blank now which one it was....

I might be a tad bit addicted to them :laughing:

wow....Jon looks so grown up

Your niece sounds like such a cute spunky little girl :cutie:

Your trip sounds like it is going to be great.....:woohoo:

I like the idea of the t-shirt surprise at his graduation party:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read what is next:surfweb:

I think we're going to do the t-shirt AND a postcard!

Hey Sharky! Nice to see ya' babe!

I might be going tomorrow but will definitely be there on Mother's Day if you want me to send a postcard.

I will be PMing you....if you don't mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter