Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

Jen:

Great so far!

I brought my mutha on a trip to Disney too. Nevah Evah Again. Our "sell by date" is slightly over 24 hours. you're lucky to have 3 days.

Keep repeating this soothing mantra if she gets on the nerves:

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

Drowning my mutha in a Calm Blue Ocean.....

works for me.

MEL:banana:

Now…my mom is not the kinda mom who would say, “Lemme pick up the check.” Nosirreebob. She’s the mom who will divide the check to the exact cent and will hound you for her 3 cents if you owe her. BUT…she will be paying for half the room.

Our mothas must be separated at birth!

Well go home then :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

works for me.

I'm going to print this out for daily reference! :lmao:

Yay!!! Jens' back and you're on fiyah! :banana:

Do pack some smelling salts, sweetie - your gonna need 'em if your taking your Mutha with you! :lmao:

Looking forward to hearing more (and please send Meeska my best wishes!)

Jen:

Great so far!

I brought my mutha on a trip to Disney too. Nevah Evah Again. Our "sell by date" is slightly over 24 hours. you're lucky to have 3 days.

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

Calm blue Ocean

works for me.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Somehow my motha didn't find this as amuzing as I...:confused3

Our mothas must be separated at birth!

:lmao: Don't you just love that??? But it's perfectly acceptable for me to pick up the tab for her...:rotfl2:

Yay!!! Jens' back and you're on fiyah! :banana:

Do pack some smelling salts, sweetie - your gonna need 'em if your taking your Mutha with you! :lmao:

::yes::

Looking forward to hearing more (and please send Meeska my best wishes!)

I will do that!

Meeska says to tell everyone hi!!! :wave:

Meeska is doing well. She has had some major life changes recently. She and Kaia will be moving back to our hometown. Meeska is getting a divorce. I know she wouldn't mind me telling you that. She is doing wonderful...as she is the strongest woman I know!
I'm so sorry! Please say "HI!" to Meeska for me and let her know she's in my thoughts? Been down that road.

Museums are for schmucks! What can you learn at some Natural History Museum that you can’t learn on Dinosaur???? :confused3
:lmao:
See…ummm…we’re also going for Christmas. Which we’ve never done ON Christmas day. We’ve gone right after…but I want to be there before and during.
:faint: You are a braver woman than I Jen.

112 points for a week at SSR. At $11 p/point, that came out to $1232 for a week at a villa. Exsqueeze me? Did you just say that I could stay at a villa resort for less than a moderate???? Holy carp…why hadn’t I done this before!
WELL done! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

“Why don’t you come to Disney with us?”
D'OH! :headache:
How cool am I?
Pretty feakin' cool?
Pretty freakin’ cool!
I knew it! ;)

:hug: to Meeska! We're thinking about her!

Way to go Jen on scoring the rental at a great price!! We rented 3 times and decided we may as well take the plunge.........:yay:

Any thoughts on when/how the surprise will come out? Is the Christmas trip a surprise too?

Patiently waiting for more........popcorn::

Dealing with mother = saving $600????? You can do it Jen:thumbsup2

Listen to T - she has lived through this :thumbsup2

I don't know..l'm havin' my doubts! ;)

I'm so sorry! Please say "HI!" to Meeska for me and let her know she's in my thoughts? Been down that road.

:lmao:

:faint: You are a braver woman than I Jen.

WELL done! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

D'OH! :headache:

Pretty feakin' cool?

I knew it! ;)

:lmao: I don't know why...maybe because I've been around 5-year-olds all day...but this just made me laugh! :rotfl2:

:hug: to Meeska! We're thinking about her!

Way to go Jen on scoring the rental at a great price!! We rented 3 times and decided we may as well take the plunge.........:yay:

Any thoughts on when/how the surprise will come out? Is the Christmas trip a surprise too?

Patiently waiting for more........popcorn::

I have my next one ready...and I tried to post pics last night...but my photobucket thingamabob wasn't being very cooperative! :mad:

:snooty: I haven't seen you today.

You. Are. Brave. I would end up in jail if I took a trip with my mutha. :rotfl2:

Just a quick post of pictures of our cast members for this trippie!

Here is Jon last month. I had a friend come and take some pics of him. Doncha just wanna pinch them cheeks???? :)

DSC_0104.jpg

Here is Lexie-Lou...the cutest beasty princess in the world! princess:

100_0806.jpg

And my motha. I tried to pick her "skinniest photo" per her request! :lmao: And she generally doesn't like people to know she eats...here's proof that she does. JK people...;)

100_0843.jpg

Up Next: Help me break the news!!

:woohoo: Yeah pictures!

I :love: the one of Jon. He is just to cute :goodvibes I'm still not giving him his shots though :lmao:

And now I know what the motha looks like

I was going to say she looks perfectly harmless! :cool1:

Jon is adorable. Those are some killer eyes! And I can't believe how grown up he looks from your last TR!!!

Love the pics!!! Jon is way too cute!! He looks like he's posing for some fashion ad. I expect to see that one in a magazine!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about Meeska. Tell her I said hello.

Naked guy on bed? I read your TR and I don't remember this!?!

You are going to have a great time. Can you believe I am missing you by 1 day. We are arriving June 3. You wanted to miss SWW didn't you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter