Is Galaxy Edge opening day going to have limited edition items like DL did?

Ayukanaeyu

Earning My Ears
Hey, I’ve never been to Disney, but I’m a huge Star Wars fan. Is galaxy edge just a show up early and get in Type of thing for WDW with the EEMH? I was planning on going sometime, but if they have limited edition shirts and pins like DL had then I’m going on opening day (I;m in florida) I think i’llbuy An annual pass, as I saw some items were annual pass holders only.

How do you get these limited edition items? I’m a big collector, so I’d love these in my collection, even If I got to get up at 3am lol
For DL, did you get into the park, and go straight to shopping stands? I heard there’s only 500 of some of the big pins, I bet those go fast... The t shirt is awesome too. Thanks for any advice.

It’s unknown what sort of opening day merchandise WDW will have. Disneyland put their opening day merchandise inside Launch Bay. I’m assuming WDW would do the same. The line for merchandise at Disneyland started at 2AM. Most of it was still available through the morning if not all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter