Is FP for Pirates needed at 10am after Pirate's League?

Steph1673

Earning My Ears
My kids have 9:40 am makeovers at The Pirate's League and I'd like them to ride Pirates of the Caribbean right after when they are dressed up. Our FP day is tomorrow and I was planning to do a 10am Pirate's FP to ensure we can ride in a timely manner. My friend said a FP for Pirate's is a waste. Should I take my chances with a walk on around that time? Or use a FP? This will be a Thursday in mid March, our second MK day. Thanks.

10am you likely won't need one. Still should be under a 15 min wait. Anytime after about 11am though I go for a FP.

The pirates league will most likely take around an hour, so you’ll be looking st closer to 10:30-10:45 to get on Pirates. I’m guessing the line will be close to 30 minutes around that time.

I’m new to the boards so take my advise for just that of a newbie, but I have been reading that Spring/Easter break is wrapping from March through April due to Easter being so late in April this year. I would expect that crowds will be higher in Mid-March due to this. I also realize that normally a FP isn’t needed for POC before 11am, however if I were planning my trip and POC was a must due around a certain time of day I would ensure I get to ride when I planned by securing a FP. If you find the standby line reasonable the day of and you don’t need the FP when you arrive at POC you can try and modify it to a different ride (of course depending on availability). These are just my thoughts and how I would plan.

The pirates league will most likely take around an hour, so you’ll be looking st closer to 10:30-10:45 to get on Pirates. I’m guessing the line will be close to 30 minutes around that time.

My kids are doing the cheaper packages, Uma for DD and just pirate facial scar package for son, so I thought I heard it would only take 20 minutes or so, but I could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter