Is Fantasmic included in ABD DL BSM?

Discussion in 'DIS Adventures by Disney Trips' started by scottmel, Jan 2, 2015.

1. scottmel

scottmel <font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina

I haven't read much at all on the trip I booked for July b/c a wise DIS'er told me to BE SURPRISED and don't read trip reports! But I did notice that DL has the FANTASMIC show and wondered if the guides had us see that or that is something we plan on our own? Is it Fast Pass eligible? Doesn't look like there is seating so I am finding this odd...

thanks!

2. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

While none of the activities are really a guarantee, F! has been part of both BSM's I've been on - most recently just a few weeks ago.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. scottmel

Thanks Jeff! And you were the wise DIS'er that told me NOT to read trip reviews. Great advice. Thanks again.

5. OKW Lover

Just to give you some more things not to worry about, World of Color and the Parade/fireworks are usually covered by ABD. Also, you'll get 5 special fast passes per person on Wednesday & Thursday so don't worry about booking any FP's for those days.

6. scottmel

Thanks Jeff and can you remind me if a meal voucher is given and what the value is per person? I know there is lunch and dinner on own and I assume this is out of of pocket but for some reason I thought someone you got a meal voucher at some point?

7. OKW Lover

Yes, we each got a $20 meal voucher on the first full day at DL/DCA. We "stretched" these by using one that day (paying out of pocket for the extra) and one the next day. They way these vouchers work you don't get any change if your food is less than $20. If its more than $20 you just pay the extra.

8. scottmel

thanks! so if we are a party of 3 we get 3 20 vouchers to be used anytime the entire trip? So if I wanted a sit down meal no problem or counter service no problem. Is there just one time we get these?

9. OKW Lover

Yes, one each. They do expire but I think they were good for several days. Can't remember just how long as it wasn't an issue for us.

10. New England Eeyore

New England Eeyore <font color=purple>Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe a

The voucher expired the day the tour officially ended (Friday). There was one restriction to the voucher - it couldn't be used at Downtown Disney restaurants (or used for alcohol.) Otherwise, it could be used at any DL, DCA or resort restaurant.