Is Disney Transportation from Cocoa Beach pre-cruise hotel still $39/pp?

MarriedAtDisney

Mouseketeer
It's 11 miles away. Do they still charge $39/pp even if staying thru disney? Are cabs/private cars/Ubers reliable out there? We'll have 5 people. $200 to move us 11 miles seems a little nuts.

DCL does not offer transfers from any Cocoa beach hotels. They only offer transfers from hotels at WDW, the Hyatt in the airport or to guests arriving at MCO.

I don’t think you can book a Cocoa Beach hotel through DCL.

Many of the Cocoa Beach hotels offers shuttles to the port, so you might look into that. Also how are you getting to Cocoa Beach? If using a rental car, you can drop off luggage and most of your party at the port before returning the rental and the driver can grab their shuttle.

We are staying in Cocoa Beach for a couple nights before our cruise and our hotel offers a shuttle for $10 per person. Shuttle leaves at 10:15, 11:15, and 12:15 so yo I can choose the time that matches up best with your PAT.

The disney cruise line website lists two hotels for pre/post cruise. One is in Cocoa. I just assumed they provided transportation.
If you visit the DCL ground transportation page, it is not mentioned that they do. I believe they assume you’ll use a car to get to that hotel.

Maybe they can arrange something outside of the usual offer, like a flat-rate cab ride, but I doubt it will be 39$/person. That rate is for a day-off bus ride from WDW or MCO to the port.

The disney cruise line website lists two hotels for pre/post cruise. One is in Cocoa. I just assumed they provided transportation.
Hmmm…I’m not familiar with that and wonder if it’s a new-ish offering. It doesn’t indicate transportation other than providing driving directions - as PP suggests they may assume you’ll have a rental or driving your own vehicle. You might want to ask DCL if any transportation is offered, either from the airport or to the port. How do you plan to get to the hotel?

It looks like the hotel offers “Park & Go” so I suggest you contact them about a shuttle. It may be something like $10/pp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!