ok

I believe that there is an adult Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique option, although I am not sure that it has reopened yet. Even then, I don’t think that you are allowed to wander around the parks in costume at 14 years old or older. Perhaps you could go for a celebration meal in costume at the resorts. You wouldn’t want to upset or disappoint a little child by not being able to perform to ‘real’ princess standard, would you?

The PP is correct that there are makeover options on property for those older than the BBB max age. In fact, you may prefer these as there are more options than the “standard” few choices that are offered at BBB which is geared for kids. Regarding your desire to dress up in parks, that’s awesome! Unfortunately because of the times we live in there are lots of rules that prevent teens from getting to be a kid and dress in costume, even at Disney.

BUT there’s good news that, because of your age, you may prefer over the generic costumes that younger kids wear. Have you heard of “Disney-bounding?” This is a concept where you are not directly in costume BUT you are dressed in a theme. Think “what would Belle wear to the parks? Probably not a ball gown right? But maybe something yellow and sparkly with rose accessories? (or a blue dress like her “everyday” outfit?) There is no rule that you can’t use glitter hairspray, makeup, and dress in a way that makes you feel great. There are lots and lots of online forums where people share ideas. I saw the most awesome Ursula and Arielle Disney-bounders last trip!

The makeover for all ages is 'Character Couture'. It is done at the salon/spas. I would like to do this with my daughter sometime. Disney bounding is really fun. If you do a web search, you will see some really creative things. Currently, the spas and BBB are closed. So, make sure you check before going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter