Is Disney Stores gonna release the plush characters of Raya And The Last Dragon?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the release of the upcoming Raya And The Last Dragon in March will Disney Stores release the characters of Raya And The Last Dragon in plush form? Because some of the stores like Target and Walmart have already released Raya toys on store shelves and so it tells me that Disney Store will follow soon with the plush characters

I found that Raya And The Last Dragon has plush toys made by Just Play which also has a large talking plush Raya but no word on when Disney Stores will release the Raya And The Last Dragon plush toys yet. I can't wait to see what they look like

The Disney Store as well as the ShopDisney site has released the Raya And The Last Dragon plush toys officially. And I was so excited to see it that I begged Dad to stop at The Disney Store today to see it but he wasn't able to do it. But anyway the Raya And The Last Dragon plushes released so far have been the Tuk-tuk plush a baby version of Tuk-tuk and my favorite of the bunch Sisu. There is supposedly a Raya plush doll and another plush doll but I didn't see them listed yet. I am so happy the plush characters of Raya And The Last Dragon have arrived and hope they will be on sale soon

I got my hands on the Just Play Raya And The Last Dragon plushes and I got the plush Raya and plush Sisu for Valentine's Day and I can honestly say that the Just Play plush versions of the characters are so well done from head to toe and are small enough for a child to take in the car for rides or anywhere. Sisu is my favorite of my Raya And The Last Dragon plushes and she is so amazing and very soft to hug as well. If you're waiting till Disney Stores put their Raya And The Last Dragon toys on sale these small plush are a great alternative

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter