Is Disney Plus Season material going to continue?

dfb

Mouseketeer
I know the second season of Mandalorian has come and gone but I wonder about other shows. Imagineering has no season two yet and it's been over a year. I don't think the insider and magic of animal kingdom have been a year old yet but I imagine a lot of folks that are in these episodes and no longer working? Just wondering how all the lay offs will effect these shows?

I know the second season of Mandalorian has come and gone but I wonder about other shows. Imagineering has no season two yet and it's been over a year. I don't think the insider and magic of animal kingdom have been a year old yet but I imagine a lot of folks that are in these episodes and no longer working? Just wondering how all the lay offs will effect these shows?

I don't think that those shows were necessarily intended to have additional seasons. Imagineering was more like a single docu-series. There is supposed ot be another Imagineering focused series, but it would have been different. Animal Kingdom may get a season two I suppose as there are always new animals. They just announced tons of new shows though. In the case of Marvel and some of the Star Wars shows, they aren't intended to be multiple seaons, but rather "event series" that will be one-and-done.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the next episode of Disney Gallery for The Mandalorian. We were supposed to have Falcon and The Winter Soldier last August, but that's been delayed to this March.

And of course WandaVision next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter