Is Disney’s site as slow for Travel Agents?

TCups4Me

DIS Article Contributor
I’m curious. With so many people using TAs to price and book their vacations and FastPasses, is the website just as slow for them? If it’s working at all, it is sooooo painfully slow! Do TAs get a magical working site to use?

The site is not working properly for Travel Agents today either. It's been hit or miss all day.

Good to know. It’s so frustrating that I’m tempted to have an agent do everything for me. I’ve never used one because I enjoy doing it, but not anymore!

Good to know. It’s so frustrating that I’m tempted to have an agent do everything for me. I’ve never used one because I enjoy doing it, but not anymore!

I'm right there with you. Had troubles booking my ADRs. Had to end up calling. Seriously think I'm going to let my TA do my FP. So not like me but I don't want to mess with a sketchy websight!

Disney will need to increase commissions to travel agents since all their clients will be asking them to do more! I’d be pretty upset if I were a TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter