Is CRT worth the money?

gracie1

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of booking CRT for our trip. We are not doing the dining plan but are still going to book the following:

O'hana Best Friends Breakfast
The Plaza
Shula's
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Planet Hollywood

Cirque de solei show (hoping it's worth the money!!!)

Am thinking of adding CRT becuase I won't be back to WDW for a very long time. Is it worth the money?

Yes yes a thousand times yes!!

You will hear lots of people complain that CRT is too expensive. Yes if you sat in your local restaurant and paid the $$$ for the food you are served you would know you have been ripped off. If you were then 'made' to pay for the photo you had out front you would never return.

BUT this is not your local diner it is THE CASTLE at WDW, you dine inside the castle which is beautifully themed (in fact we were in the Tower of London on Saturday and my DD commented on how similar the theming is................hmmmm maybe we better take this history thing from scratch).

You pay for your guaranteed meet with Cinderella, you pay for the ambience and you pay for that little frisson of excitement that we surely all have walking into the castle and up the stairs.

Don't miss out, go

We ate breakfast there around 4 years ago, I think it was worth the price. I enjoyed eating in the castle. Just so you know Cirque is definitely worth the price-it is a really good show.

Thank you!! We were actually debating on wether to add the dining plan or pick a few "nice" ts restaurants. I think I would enjoy spending the extra money on cirque de solei!!! Never been and more excited for that!

Not sure about cirque but we ate at CRT for breakfast for the first time in a few weeks ago and it was wonderful!! We will definitely be back and it was totally worth the money IMO!!

that are into princesses, there is no question that it's worth the money. When I see my daughter light up when the characters come to the table, any doubts are erased.

that are into princesses, there is no question that it's worth the money. When I see my daughter light up when the characters come to the table, any doubts are erased.

aww! I bet it is worth it then! It is my mom and myself going...no kids! But we act like kids when it comes to characters:) When we were in universal I was in line for curious george and spongebob squarepants :lmao:

As long as you understand that you're paying for the experience of being in cinderella's castle, being called "my lord" or "my lady" by your servers, meeting the Disney princesses (for breakfast and lunch), and the photo-op with Cinderella, it's probably worth the money. If you want good food and don't really care about the rest, then it's definitely NOT worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter