Is crossposting allowed?

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
Hi friends!
I usually post on the Disabilities board, but coming back now after a long absence, I'm realizing there are many other boards to see! I think some thing I posted over there recently (and most of my ideas for posts) might be a good fit here. Am I allowed to copy and paste my recent post to this board? I don't want to break the rules! Please let me know! I'd love to join you all, and support you and share some of my stories as well!

Thank you so much!
Beth

Good morning, Beth.

I would think that if your posts had anything to do with Coping with life or most anything, and Compassion for others, sure, that's why this forum is here.

Also, if you wanted an even wider viewing audience, you might try the Community Board also. You can post there on any topic, as long as within dis general guidelines. Here is a link to that forum.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/community-board.33/

Looking forward to some more posts from you.

Thank you so much, Dan. I decided to post it in this forum just a moment ago. I hope it is well received. I really appreciate your kindness.

Best,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter