Is Clarry Trice's tree still at OKW and if so, where is it?

sgtdisney

DIS Veteran
This is really for the old time DISers and Prodigy group who moved here many many years back. I was reading the thread about things that only OKW owners would know and it made me think of Clarry Trice. I remember years back Disney ( I think it was Disney) planted a tree in Clarry's memory at OKW. Does anyone know if the tree is still there and if it is marked.

Was just sitting here and taking a trip down memory lane and it got me thinking...

This is really for the old time DISers and Prodigy group who moved here many many years back. I was reading the thread about things that only OKW owners would know and it made me think of Clarry Trice. I remember years back Disney ( I think it was Disney) planted a tree in Clarry's memory at OKW. Does anyone know if the tree is still there and if it is marked.

Was just sitting here and taking a trip down memory lane and it got me thinking...

I have Emily Trice's email address. I'd be happy to write and ask her. I visited the tree not long after it was planted, but we weren't members then so I don't remember where it was.

Wow. I used to be on Prodigy. I remember Clarry Trice. Look forward to the update.

For us non OKW owners can someone explain the significance of this tree?

Thanks

Yes Clarry was a an early DVC member and was very active on a Disney Forum back in the earlier days of the internet on the Prodigy system. He influenced a lot of people's interest in DVC early on with his posts and enthusiasm. I remember when a Prodigy member(s) lobbied for some kind of memorial for Clarry after his passing. We are going this summer and thought maybe I would find his tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter