Is Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique an Attraction?

AMusicLifeForMe

DIS Veteran
I just got done listening to the most recent Best and Worst of Disneyland Show. In this weeks episode, the team on the show talked about the "Top 5 Best Attractions in Fantasyland" at Disneyland. The teams decisions for the top 4 were:

1. Peter Pan
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Casey Jr.
4. Carousel

and then number 5...Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique?

I have been thinking about this since watching the show...I don't know if I consider Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique an attraction. I consider it more of an experience. I am someone that doesn't have little kids or travel to the parks with little kids. I have heard from friends who have done this experience with their kids, and they have absolutely loved seeing their kids transform into a princess. After hearing many of my friends talk about Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique, it sounded more like an experience to me. It is also not listed as an attraction on the Disneyland website. So, that is why I was surprised to see it on this list.

I was also surprised It's A Small World and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride were not on this list as well.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I am interested to know what all of you think. Is Bibbidy Bobbed Boutique an attraction or an experience?

I just got done listening to the most recent Best and Worst of Disneyland Show. In this weeks episode, the team on the show talked about the "Top 5 Best Attractions in Fantasyland" at Disneyland. The teams decisions for the top 4 were:

1. Peter Pan
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Casey Jr.
4. Carousel

and then number 5...Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique?

Wait....is this real?

I consider it as much an attraction as a restaurant or the main street barber shop. It is a service location. YMMV.

I had the same thought when I watched the video earlier today. While I agree that the Boutique is probably a great experience, I really don't see it as an attraction. I would have put the Storybook Canal boats on this list of top attractions. It is a unique attraction that you don't see in many places. As a kid I was probably in awe with it all. As an adult, the detail alone is fascinating as well as impressive.

I don't see how it could be an attraction - especially since only certain ages can do it and there is a (not-insignificant) extra cost to it

Side note, We had never done it before, just thought it was too expensive but we tried it when we were on a Disney Cruise for my daughter's birthday and it really was a very nice experience. Just pamper the kids a lot and are so friendly and while not something to do every day for a special occasion I can now recommend it

Just posting this from after the makeovers as it totally shows off the different personalities of my two girls:
TATJ264.gif

I don't see how it could be an attraction - especially since only certain ages can do it and there is a (not-insignificant) extra cost to it

Side note, We had never done it before, just thought it was too expensive but we tried it when we were on a Disney Cruise for my daughter's birthday and it really was a very nice experience. Just pamper the kids a lot and are so friendly and while not something to do every day for a special occasion I can now recommend it

Just posting this from after the makeovers as it totally shows off the different personalities of my two girls:
TATJ264.gif
:lovestruc:love:

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!

Reactions: GAN
I don't consider it an attraction. Its an add on experience that only a select number of guests can do.
Yeah. I don't consider any add-on experience an attraction.

I had the same thought when I watched the video earlier today. While I agree that the Boutique is probably a great experience, I really don't see it as an attraction. I would have put the Storybook Canal boats on this list of top attractions. It is a unique attraction that you don't see in many places. As a kid I was probably in awe with it all. As an adult, the detail alone is fascinating as well as impressive.
I also agree on the Storybook Canal Boats...That totally skipped my mind when I was typing this. Fantasyland just has so many great attractions to experience. :)

I remember hearing about your experience on DCL so I was very interested if you would write in. I think the age aspect also takes away from it being a full attraction. I also know adults have enjoyed seeing their kids transformed into being a princess so in that sense, maybe it can be?

No, it definitely is not an attraction, unless you also want to count the spa as an attraction.

TATJ264.gif

LOL ....That’s great Phil. Too cute!

Even if I begrudgling accept it as an attraction (which I don’t), it still wouldn’t top the Matterhorn (originally Tomorrow, now officially considered Fantasyland fir decades now), Small World, Mr. Toad’s Eild Ride, Canel Boats, or Tea Cups, and we have a big soft spot for Snow White and Pinocchio in my family as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter