is anyone looking for haunted mansion pins?

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
I am thinking about selling these back for credits. Each pin can get me 100 credits. I have 2 gracy, 1 hitch hiking ghost, 2 Leota, 1 bride, and 1 of the other pin (can't think what it is.) Let me know if you are interested in these pins. I'd hate to sell them back only to find there is someone out there who would have really wanted it.

I am looking for a Madame Leota. Let me know what you would want for it. Thanks for being so considerate! :sunny:

I need the grave digger pin to complete my haunted mansion pin collection. I can offer you a 500 shopping spree or something else that you may need.

My VMK name is pixie-stick :)

I might be interested in the rest of the them, let me know what you want for them?

I could use one each of
gravedigger
gracy
bride
leota

There is a gracy left it anyone is interestered.

Thanks for the trades catherder and dagny!

hey Tink i have the HM set and have no extras but am willing to trade them so if ppl want to offer then i may accpet a trade... so if you want to put my name or i can start a new thread if you think this would be hyjacking your thread...

YOUR FRIEND
CrAzY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter