Is anyone getting iTunes versions of recent podcasts?

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
Just checking in to see if it is just me, or if there is a problem with the iTunes versions of the podcasts. I realized this morning that it had been over a week since I had seen anything new on my iPod. Checked YouTube and found that there has been 1 weekly show (this week), 1 Dining show (Cape May Cafe) and 2 Dreams episodes that have not come in to my iPod. Just me or is the iTunes feed broken?

I suspect the D23 and Star Wars activities this week have impacted the iTunes uploads. #thanksStarWars

I'd agree that it's a bit of what @jcb said and a bit more that it is very clear that non-YouTube/audio is very low priority these days.

Yep, the dis unplugged show went up today. The DVC shows are still missing on my app though.

I'm surprised there isn't a way to schedule the release of the 7 in 7 and other shows that look to be batch recorded/edited. Would allow them to have one less thing to do on busy weeks like these.

(To be absolutely clear, not complaining as I appreciate all the content that gets put out. Just offering a possible solution.)

I've only noticed the last 2 dreams shows missing from itunes. But I used YouTube for this weeks dvc instead of downloading it to my ipod so I haven't noticed that one.

the AK DVC show, along with the AK restaurant review aren't working for me on iTunes/podcast.

I haven't seen any shows other than those two this past week

*edit * yes - I'm subscribed to the DVC channel - but I still can't get the AK two shows to play. It's as if there is a bad link,
or technical bug with the upload of those 2 shows in particular

Last edited:
On my iPhone, I have found shows appear anywhere from 12 - 24 hours after YouTube and the app on my android.

Otoh, I have seen them on my iPad at the same time as YouTube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter