Is anyone else getting printed reservation confirmations mailed?

princesscinderella

DIS Veteran
DVC Premium
I have now received 3 different printed DVC reservation confirmations for the most recent bookings I have made in the mail. One was a surprise that my waitlist for a RIV standard view cleared for thanksgiving, I had the preferred booked as that was only available when I booked. I have changed no settings in my Disney account communication preferences.

Just curious if anyone else is getting them too.

I have 18 current reservations, probably at least a dozen more that I have modified or canceled. I got one printed confirmation for the new VGF wing, but only for 1/2 reservations there.

Yes, I recently received one in the mail for our June trip and just received one day before yesterday for our October trip to HHI. I booked HHI at the 7 month window so I've had that reservation for a bit. Not sure why they're sending confirmations through the mail.

Got one last month for a waitlist that cane through for our PVB stay. Downgraded from lake view to standard view to save 16 points and increase chance of connecting room with adult kids. DH wasn't thrilled on multiple counts…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter