Is anyone cruising with me on the August 27th 2011 Meditteranean Cruise? Hellooooo?

Hi all,

Sorry :sad2::sad2::sad2: but could I please ask for someone to kindly tell me again re the meet up date and times.
Hi EEyorefanUK
The first meet up is at the Promenade Deck 3 1 hr before the Muster drill
Wine tasting after the Pirate show by the goofy pool ( if I am correct) bring wine and two glasses
and on Formal night right before the second dinner seating at the main lobby to see everyone all dressed up and have a cocktail.

Correct everyone?

Hi all,

Sorry :sad2::sad2::sad2: but could I please ask for someone to kindly tell me again re the meet up date and times.

I've listed the meetups on the website:
http://aug27disneymedcruisers.weebly.com/fun-stuff.html

Yvonne was right, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to know about the Dominos meet up too, but it's all listed on there.

The excitement has officially set it. My to do list has dwindled down to minor things but I haven't even started packing yet. :scared1:

Hubby and I took a break from all the chaos and went to a wine tasting on Friday. We picked up a nice bottle for the gathering. Can't wait to share!

Hi everyone me and my family will be on this cruise. I was just wondering what day is formal night and are there any special events that day? Also, does anyone know what movies are playing in the theather? Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let everybody know that my little brother and I are going to bring a grape juice made by our local vineyard (the best grape juice ever) to the wine tasting so kids might want to tag along as well. I cannot wait to see everybody there.

PS - This is Marika (VulcanGirl), NHDisneyLover's daughter. I did not realize that it was logged in as my Mom. Sorry.

Yay! Grape juice for the preggo girl too? I will be hanging with the kiddies haha! MIL and DH will bring a bottle of wine for everyone to share. I can't wait! We fly in to Barcelona on Wednesday. Just finished the FE gifts last night. All 50 of them LOL! I need to bring a large suitcase just for gifts! I hope everyone likes them! See you all soon!!!:goodvibes

Yay! Grape juice for the preggo girl too? I will be hanging with the kiddies haha! MIL and DH will bring a bottle of wine for everyone to share. I can't wait! We fly in to Barcelona on Wednesday. Just finished the FE gifts last night. All 50 of them LOL! I need to bring a large suitcase just for gifts! I hope everyone likes them! See you all soon!!!:goodvibes

The benefit of this is that you will have some suitcase room for shopping on the way home!

Hi everyone

Anybody sailing from the Channel Islands?
Some friends just back from there 1st sailing on the 13th, hates me now:confused3. All he can think and talk about is the cruise and what a great time he had:rotfl2:

:banana:Hi
We are heading out tomorrow for London then on Thursday we head to Barcelona. We will hopefully meet up with everyone at the Dominoes on Friday. If not on the ship at 3 PM at the Promenade Lounge. It is really exciting now!!!!:woohoo: we will see all of you at the end of the week.
YEAH it's finally here!!!!!:banana:

packing... packing... packing...

How can it be that I don't really fit in my tux... from 14 years ago? <sigh>

pack... pack... pack...

Almost time :)

So, we have given my in laws a bunch of Euros and taken dollars from tehn at the going rate (no fees :yay:). We can sue the dollars for girl scout stuff (as that is all on base), but at this point we have about a year's supply of girl scout cash :lmao: So, I will bring our dollars along--if any Americans get stuck with 50 or so Euros at the end of the trip--too little to make having to pay an exchange fee worthwhile, but to much to just sit on, hunt me down and we can trade you for some dollars :goodvibes

We are looking forward to seeing you all so SOON :woohoo: It is getting hot even here in Germany (in the 90s yesterday), so I am expecting to swelter in Italy and Spain :eek:, but a hot day with a cool ship still beats just about anything else:thumbsup2

What time is the expected meet at Dominoes by La Sagrada planned for on Friday? Hopefully we can swing by to meet some of you!:cheer2:

Yes here so hot that the first usual wild fires have broken out (very late in season)

Can anyone tell me just how good PORTAVENTURA is ????? as I am thinking about going up and staying on site (portaventura hotel) for our last day/night before flying home ??????????????????? I know you can also go by train,but is a 3 hour round journey and could be so tyring, and costs the same in end as paying night barcelona hotel+train+pass tickets!

Okay, I just felt the earthquake in Cincinnat, Ohio!! I was on the second floor of my office building, in a meeting, and we all felt the floor shaking. Weird!
But, I'm going home tonight to pack for vacation!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. One more day of work and then I'm bound for Magic. :)
I ordered a bottle of champagne, bottled water and a photo package from DCL and I did get charged the 18% VAT. :confused: Oh well, a few more things I don't have to drag with me through Barcelona.
Wishing everyone safe journeys!! See you all in Barcelona!!!:yay:

We head off in a few hours. I am doing the last minute house tidy so we come home to something acceptable. I am a little apprehensive about the coming trip - 2 hours in the car to the airport, 8 hours to Singapore, 12.5 hours to Munich and 2 hoursto Barcelona. I intend to keep good cheer to a maximum and not get irritable with the boys and Jason. I will let you know how I went with that when I see you in a few days! Safe travels everyone.

I hope nobodys minds that we dont bring a local wine last itme I brought wine in my luggage it broke and it ruined clothes. So will pick up a bottle in Spain.

I printed my boarding pass less then 24 hours before I head to Paris:cool1:

I am getting excited. I was all depressed after dropping my kids off, I have never been away from them this long, but that is gone today and I can't wait to get going.

Safe travels to everyone and hope to see you on Saturday.

I added a new pic to the website! Thanks Tracey, sorry i didn't get it yesterday.

I am all up for any kind of wine, no worries - get it where you can.

Oh, and the meet up at Domino's is at 8 or 9 that friday right? I checked the website, under fun things tabs and that's what I have listed. Hopefully jet lag doesn't get the best of us and we can make it.

This will probably be my last post before we head out... I'll log in from my phone to read, but only while in the US.

Super excited! Can't wait to finally meet you all and your families! :banana:

We'll be off in a few hours. Won't be able to to check email / posts again, unless the hotel in Barcelona has free wi-fi.

See you all on board, safe travels all!

- Joe, Jean, Elyssa, Rebecca

My husband John, daughter Annie (11 years), daughter Emma (7 years) and I will be in room 2612. My father in- law, Ron, and mother-in law, Mary, will be in room 2614.

Thank you so much for including us! Please let me know each of your cabin numbers, because our girls are very excited to distribute their gifts.

Oh, and we have extra FE stuff for you, too :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter