is alcohol included at hoop de doo?

cceandme

Mouseketeer
I saw somewhere that alcohol is included at Hoop De Doo. Does anyone know if this is true. Is there a limit on how much? ie 1 drink?

Yes it is. No limit. That is if you choose the included alcohol - beer (Bud Light only), house wine (don't know the brand) or sangria.

There are other cocktails, wines and beers that can be ordered, but there is an extra charge for them and they are not unlimited.

It's definitely unlimited!

You do have to try to order it quickly, and ask for a jug if you do end up drinking the beer! The service happens SUPER quickly, so it's a little tricky to get lots of drinks in, but it's definitely possible!

The sangria's really good! And comes in mason jars!

It's definitely unlimited!

You do have to try to order it quickly, and ask for a jug if you do end up drinking the beer! The service happens SUPER quickly, so it's a little tricky to get lots of drinks in, but it's definitely possible!

The sangria's really good! And comes in mason jars!

The beer comes in jugs? Pitchers maybe? Jugs? :confused3

My Google search for "jugs", didn't quite end the way I had hoped.

We loved the unlimited sangria! We each had a couple of mason jar glasses and it was delicious. My husband ended up on stage as the Native American part and was glad he was a little more "relaxed" so he didn't have stage fright. ;)

Oh yes it is very possible to drink lots of beer!! We did it lol my husband chugged yes chugged 3 pitchers of beer, I was busy eating so I didn't get to drink as much as him lol. Mind you he was 350 pounds at the time( he has lost about 80 pounds since then) and we are big time drinkers we drink to get drunk lol. He ended up being Davy's angel and it was so funny.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The beer was one of the reason we went. My DD was 22 at the time so she had a ball. Truthfully I wouldn't order cocktails that weren't include which only the beer, wine and sangria are. Margaritas are nothing special, I didnt even get a slight buzz. Save the money to buy them at Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter