Is a Tower room really $300 more a night

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
Ok I called to see how much it would cost to change from a Standard room at CR in Garden wing to either a room with a view in the Garden Wing or the Tower and the CM just said if you wanted to do that it would be atleast $300.00 more and I said for the trip and he said no for each night. that would mean $1800.00 when our whole trip for 3 adults and 1 child for 6 nights with park hoppers and dinning only came to $2800.00 that is crazy doesn anyone else think so?:confused:

I know some might think I am crazy but I MUCH prefer the wing rooms. I have a 4 year old little boy that just loves to play in the grass. We always, always get a first floor patio room and it is just heaven to kick back in the chairs (with a nice cold beer;) ) and watch him enjoy that thick St. Augustine grass while bare foot.:goodvibes

Tower rooms are more expensive. I do think $300 is to high. I'll bet there were no "regular rooms" available for your dates and s/he quoted you a suite or concierge room, whatever was available during your stay.

Right now for our stay in May, regular season, a MK view tower room was ~$100 more per night. Been there, done that, I decided to pocket that $100 per night.

No, they tore down the NORTH WING, there is only 1 tower. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter