Is a 10:00 a.m. flight out of Seattle too early?

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
If boat docks at 6 a.m. and we carry our own luggage, can we make this flight? What is rush hour traffic like on a Friday morning?

Ship docks at 6 in Vancouver but people might not get off until 7 or later. When I was going on the Hawaii cruise that left Vancouver. We were going to breakfast and we were like where is the ship. Than we seen the ship coming. It arrived maybe 8 or later I forget the time. 10 is way way too early for me. Even flying out of Vancouver. You will never make it.

You probably won't be cleared to disembark before 7. If you self carry, you should be fine. You'll be going the opposite direction of most traffic. Seattle can have long security lines so that could be an issue.

I'm not sure where Vancouver came into the mix...we are getting on and off and ship in Seattle.

I'm hoping to make the 10:00 a.m.

Even with royal I wouldn't do it. Not unless they were at the port south of downtown and not even then. I don't like rushing.

You're also going to want to see what events and festivals might be going on.

Just to get from the freeway to the port there can take ages. If you don't hit the freeway then you're battling downtown traffic. Which is all the worse if there's an event going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter