iPhone 5

Remember that the operating software (iOS) is going to take up at least 2GB of the memory.

If you have a Best Buy in your neck of the woods, they have $50 off iPhone 5. I believe that special is until January 5th.

It's my time to renew my contract with Verizon so I'll get the discount through them, although I appreciate your trying to save me a few dollars. Every bit counts!

RegSinfield: I was just wondering what everyone else has, to what degree they use it, and if they feel they have enough memory. I have a 30 gig ipod, and have tons of room left on it, but I'm not sure how much space everything else takes up.

I have 32GB and I have about 10GB left. No videos. Apps, pics, and music. I have 7GB music, I think the photos are maybe around 1GB, so the rest are apps and iOS.

Be aware that if you have an umlimited data plan you will have to go to a tiered plan if you get a phone discount from Verizon.

I was worried about that when we made the change but it hasn't been an issue at all. We haven't come close to using our monthly data (6GB for 3 of us). I started with 8 then lowered it to 6. I think we use 3 but I'm not going to lower it to 4 just in case we have a super high usage month. lol

I was worried about that when we made the change but it hasn't been an issue at all. We haven't come close to using our monthly data (6GB for 3 of us). I started with 8 then lowered it to 6. I think we use 3 but I'm not going to lower it to 4 just in case we have a super high usage month. lol

DH does not have a smartphone but will be getting one. DD has, on occasion, used by to almost 2 by herself. I have approached 1 a time or two. With his new smartphone I'm afraid he'll go nuts with it in the beginning so I was thinking of starting with 6 and seeing how it goes. At least I have the option of raising or lowering it on a month-to-month basis. It just kills me to pay almost $200 a month for cell phones.

What is an istring? :confused3

th

In terms of data useage. DH and I still have AT&T unlimted. He does not use as much as me but i use well over 3g of data a month myself. DD uses 1-2 and DH anywhere from 1/2 of 1 to 3.

I travel for work and am often in areas where there is no wifi. But DH is in an office all day long and has wifi at home and work except for the car or if we are running errands.

I also have the Thunderbolt with unlimited data (use at least 3 gbs a month) I'm torn if/when I'm gonna upgrade if I'll just pay full price and keep unlimited. I think I can do the shared data, but I don't like to be worried about small stuff like data usage. Already have a lot more important stuff to worry about.

About the iPhone 5, it really depends on what you download, but I say if you can afford it, go with the 32 gb. Better safe then sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter