Invites

KristiLyn

Fab Five Member!
Hi everyone!

We are having our wedding in September, and have about 15 people going (so far). We are from Louisiana. We have told all of our close friends/family when the date is and that they are welcome. Unfortunately, of course everyone can't make the trip. I don't want to do formal invites, but what would be a good idea here? Should we do save the dates or something else? Should we send this to all of our friends/family or just the people that we know are coming?

Thanks in advance!!!

We sent save the dates and invites to everyone. You never know, anyone's situation could change and we didn't leave anyone out.

Thanks!!

I'm just a little confused as to who to send them to I guess. I know some people feel bad because they cant make the trip, so I didn't want anyone to get upset by it if I sent it to them :)

I would suggest sending everyone invites and/or save the dates. At the very last minute two people decided to RSVP to come to our wedding. At least the people who aren't coming will feel special that you included them. :cutie:

Thanks!!

I'm just a little confused as to who to send them to I guess. I know some people feel bad because they cant make the trip, so I didn't want anyone to get upset by it if I sent it to them :)

I'm with bellabride, send them to everyone. It is worse to hurt someones feelings because you don't send them an invitation. It is always hard to please everyone but I highly suggest sending to all family and close friends even if they have already said they won't come. I bet they will give you a gift and that in itself warrants an invite. If someone is planning a shower for you...etiquette says that anyone invited to a shower should receive an invitation to the wedding regardless of whether they plan on attending.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your responses!! I was worried about anyone's feelings getting hurt, but you guys made me feel SO much better!! THANK YOU!!!

I agree with the above posters ... I would be worried about people being offended if they did NOT get an invitation, even if they already gave a verbal decline. It's still a nice gesture. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter