Inventions query

julie 'o'

Mouseketeer
We are thinkng of going to Inventions on our trip in Nov as it sounds lovely, just wondered if anyone knows our oldest dd will be 13 will she be charged as an adult thanks:goodvibes

I think she will, as children's meal prices are generally only up to and including age 11 at DLRP.

We went when my DD was 13 and we paid full price - sorry - it's because it's a buffet. At least it is not as bad as WDW where kids are only kids up to age 9!

My Dd is now 15 and still prefers kids meals - had no problem ordering kids meals in restaurants in WDW for her but wondered if DLRP might be the same - it's a couple of years since we've been.

Sorry to but in but can I please just ask is there a child price? From what I understand it is almost 50 euros per person, is it cheaper for children or do they pay the same as adults?

We are thinkng of going to Inventions on our trip in Nov as it sounds lovely, just wondered if anyone knows our oldest dd will be 13 will she be charged as an adult thanks:goodvibes

My 12 year old had to pay for adult meals throughout, with one exception, because she had turned 12 in Feb and we were there in Apr the greeter at Cafe Mickey let her in on a child's meal which was really nice of her.

do they ask for id if your child is under 3? my nephew is 2.5 but looks older and he doesnt eat much in dlp from the excitment so would be a waste of money and i know under 3s eat free at buffets

If he looks old for his age then I think it would be a good idea if you carried either his passport or a photocopy of it, if you didn't want to carry the original around, just in case his age is queried.

Yes he will - we have just come back from a trip. Adult price 12 years upwards at Euro 48. You could however say he doesn't eat big portions and ask- sometimes the waiter will use discretion and charge as a child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter