Inventions Brunch vs Dinner

urbiman

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I know there are some differences between dinner and brunch at inventions. One being the champagne and the other being the theme and the better character experience (more/more rare characters). I think currently the dinner is 65 € and the brunch 79 € while the brunch is roughly 2 hours and dinner more than 4. Are there any other things to consider, like different food?

We went for Sunday Brunch in October and it's been so many years since we went for dinner (at least 5 maybe 6) that I'm probably not the best qualified to answer this. The food at brunch was lovely but I'm sure it's pretty much the same that we were previously offered for dinner. The difference seemed to be that there's a different theme each week with rarer characters (ours was a farm theme with the three little pigs :cloud9: ) and the complimentary fizz. I know some people don't think it's worth paying the extra for Sunday Brunch but we do!

Hi!! i've never been at the brunch, but i love the normal lunch or dinner, the character interaction is great and you can be more than 2 hours if you want. At the brunch the character have another outfits and maybe you can find rarer ones. The food was awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter