Introducing myself

Mrdudecool

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

So, I have been a member here for a while just never took part in general forum discussion.

A bit about myself. I am Jack and 16 years old yet despite what people at school may say, still a HUGE Disney fan!

I have been to WDW about 6 times now. We joined, I think, 3 years ago to the DVC with our home resort being SS yet we LOVE OKW. Also have taken 3 trips to Vero Beach, first time in a 2 bed, then a beach cottage and then finally last year had 2 studio rooms however disappointing to say, that part of the vacation was washed away by TS Fay. Hoping to return to WDW this summer again at OKW but with the free DD plan and extended ticket. Been a push however as my father was out of work from late November and only just within the past few weeks back in work yet we deserve a vacation!
If we do go this summer, will be on the new US Airways route from bhx-phl-mco. Local airport so lets see what this flight is like - pretty decent costs compared to Virgin!

So yeah, I hope to be more active around here and I am sure will be getting help on a few things yet I hope I can share some advice on my view as a 16 year old if anyone needs help on what a teen may like.

ADR help anyone?

See ya around,

Jack

Welcome Jack - always great to hear a young person's point of view.

ADR - Advance Dining reservation. (I think!)

:welcome:

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the boards! We are a friendly bunch over here so feel free to have a chat!

Gems

Welcome to the boards Jack!

Looking forward to seeing you around here. :thumbsup2

:welcome: to the boards, Jack. I can understand why you love OKW so much. We joined DVC about 18 month ago and our guide said that he had some points at OKW. As OKW uses the least points, we jumped on the opportunity. We have had a look at a number of the DVC resorts since becoming members and found that OKW is our favourite.

Corinna

15.gif

Welcome to the UK Community Jack :)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

dolphingirl47, OKW is a very cheap resort on points and considering the size of the rooms it is just amazing. I wonder what a grand villa is like at OKW?!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

dolphingirl47, OKW is a very cheap resort on points and considering the size of the rooms it is just amazing. I wonder what a grand villa is like at OKW?!

I can't help you there. We have only stayed in a studio. There is just the two of us so a studio is perfect for us.

Corinna

Welcome. I am earning my ears too! And...I am older than 16 and still a HUGE Disney fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter