Introducing myself to say thank you!

buckeyemom44

Earning My Ears
I found these boards after booking our first ever DW trip for the first week in November and just wanted to say thank you to all who take the time to post such great advice, tips, suggestions, and share their knowledge to make others trips even more magical. I have taken a crazy amount of notes down (although my family thinks I am nuts) to try and make everything more manageable. I am not sure who is the most excited though, me or my kids lol. I wish all of you magical days, whether in the world or at home and thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences!

Welcome! I discovered this site this past summer as I planned our 2nd family trip to WDW and have been so impressed. I love the advice and the trip reports, especially the food reviews! If you have any amazing meals or snacks on your trip please share pics or at least review. I'm so excited to be going in Feb 2013--until then I'm vacationing vicariously through everyone else! :) Have a wonderful trip--it's coming up so soon!

Welcome.jpg

Hi and welcome! I am so glad that you have found the site useful. I think it's a great place too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter