Introducing myself to my future dis friends!

sparkers68

Earning My Ears
Hi Sue, I am from London Ontario and have DD6 and DS 12(my future wisher). I have learned tons from all the awesome tips and TRs!:goodvibes Thanks for all the great info! We have recently submitted a form to the Sunshine Foundation to have our sons wish granted. I am wondering if there are any other families out there that have been touched by this organization.

::wave::
If you haven't checked it out already, I would suggest the Wish Tripper's Thread.:thumbsup2

Hi Sue. Welcome! We're not that far from you. My daughter will be going on her wish through the Children's Wish Foundation in just three days now. Check out the thread for wish families. It's a wonderful starting place with so much information!

Hi I was just wondering, if you receive any information on the sunshine foundation??

Hi Sue, we're in Western Canada and we're going through Children's Wish and just waiting on our final dates for Disney World.
Nice to meet you :)

Hi I was just wondering, if you receive any information on the sunshine foundation??

It's not as well known as Make a Wish, but has been around for a long time.
http://www.sunshinefoundation.org/index.html

The criteria are a little different than MAW, as they grant wishes to kids with chronic illnesses, conditions like autism and kids who have been abused. They also have income levels as part of their criteria. (There is a link about the criteria they use on their website).

Kids getting a wish thru the Sunshine Foundation usually stay at that organization's Dream Village. Here is a link to info about it. I don't know much more than is on the links.
http://www.sunshinefoundation.org/dreamvillage.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter