Introducing myself and saying hi

Brazen Wench

show 'em your larboard side.
So hi, I'm Lacey and I'm 17 and a Senior in High School who has major Senioritis right now. It is getting so close. I have been to Walt Disney World 2 times in my life and hope to go more in the future. My favorite Disney movies are the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and I absolutely stan Johnny Depp. My favorite ride at WDW is Pirates of the Caribbean and I also really like The Haunted Mansion and well many others as well. As for Disney Songs, "Beauty and the Beast" has to be up there as does " When You Wish Upon A Star". I also can't leave out "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me." Other stuff I like getting into is just hanging at the Mall with my friends, shopping, listening to music, dancing, and doing part time modeling to get extra $$$. I am really excited to start my new journey next Fall at NYU as I pursue my dream to become a Professional Dancer possibly on Broadway someday or if that don't work at least have a great Dance Education so I can teach others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter