Intro

nightshaderose

Mouseketeer
Hi! My name's Liz, and I'm pretty new here, so I figured I should do a quick intro.
I've been to WDW before, but only once, exactly a year ago (for halloween and F&WF). I went for 5 days, and it wasn't anything like enough time. The next trip is planned for 10 days at the end of May for my big 3-0 birthday. I usually do all my travelling solo (last DW trip included), but this time my roommate/best friend/most significant other has asked if he can come along. So I'm here to partake of all your combined wisdom for scheduling and strategies (and restaurant reviews) and maybe contribute a bit when I can.

Oh, I'm also a compulsive over-planner, but I'm not married to any of my plans, and frequently adjust (read: radically change) things once I'm in the field.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Eliz

Hi Eliz, Welcome to the Dis :disrocks: I'm sure we can all help with any of your questions, Just ask (on which ever board applys). The people on these boards are loaded with info! Enjoy!!!!! :banana: :wave2: :banana:

Hi Eliz and welcome.

There is so much information on here and everyone is really helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter