Interview With Yavn! Find more imformation about new magic!! -contains spoilers-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
Here are some questions and answers from Yavn. I found this on VMK magic site so I am giving them the credit they deserve. Read below!

The following information may contain spoilers.

Q: Yavn, how will treasure detector magic be obtained?
A: Still working on the specifics, but the plan is from in game, not park quest.

Q: Yavn will any new places be coming out?
A: Of course!

We just finished some new guest rooms and they are very cool....

Q: Yavn, why was Inferno Magic taken away from Host Events?
A: It was becoming less rare and more common. Don't worry it will be back sometime. The goal was always to keep it somewhat rare.

Also we got a lot of comments that we needed to have more variety in the prizes we were giving out.

Q: Yeah, which will come out first? Magic Carpet or Treasure Detection? and what is the function of the Treasure Detection Magic?
A: I'd say Treausre...

It finds treasure from all over the game...think of a metal dectector at the beach. Sometimes you find a few coins, sometimes you find rare stuff.

Q: Yavn, will T I C M P come out soon? And will red flips be the new green?
or is it just a rumor
A: Soon but not in the next few weeks...

Red the new green? Right now it's green all the way!

Q: Do you happen to know, or can you tell in another way to put it, when banana chairs and tiki tables will be out? Or do you know when pirate girl suit and carpet are out?
A: Perhaps we should have a Tiki celibration and bring it all back...yes?

Can't say more then that now.

Q: Hi Yavn I've heard some rumors that treasure detector magic gives free credits and items and takes a hour to charge is this true? or is it fake?
A: Yes and yes it takes a long time to recharge... otherwise people would use it all day and not play or chat!

It also gives items and magic, and the items change all the time....

Q: Just a little curious here, any idea of what month pirate costume will come out? Many thought pirate month but it didn't :P Ive been wanting one so bad

Also do you know when red cowboy and pink/teal super suit will come out?
A: Sorry can't give any dates at this time

Q: Yeah, here's a question--how in the world do you pronounce your name?
A: Yaaaa-Vin or Yah-vin

Q: Will Anymore Beta come Out? I Was Looking to Trade My Beta Orange Tomorrowland Pin, But I am not Sure If It Will Be Back Out.
A: You can be pretty sure more Beta will come out, but I can't say what or when...

Q: Hola Yavn! Is your name from Star Wars? (Yavn 4) Or just random? Just wondering.
A: Yes, but more from Star Tours! (I still have the awesome Yavin poster!!!)

Q: Here's a question-- Is there any possible chance of you making like any of the other parks? Like for example Epcot?

A: Yes we are looking into that and will keep adding bits of the other parks and resorts into the game...

I'm a huge Epcot and Tokyo Disney Sea fan, but who knows...

Q: Do you know what the next ride event will be? Will there be a halloween one?
A: We are discussing but no firm plans have been made yet...

Q: Hey yavn, can treasure detector give you inferno?
A: LOL!
Sure it could!

Q:Can you tell us any plans for halloween? Like, will VMK public areas be decorated?
A: I'd say you will see VMK celebrate Halloween!

And we would like to do more then before...

Q: Yavn, will there be any other color princess dresses? Some are saying there will be red, purple, green.. etc.
A: We are looking into more...right now what you see is what we have...

Q: Any plans about something of steamboat willy?
A: There is some cool Mickey stuff on the way...

Q: YAVN YAVN ZOMGSH IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE A MAJOR FAN BOY FOR HILARY DUFF?! -dies in anticipation-

It's a rumor I heard. Yavn is a major fanboy for Hilary Duff--true or false? XD
A: I can neither conform nor deny that I'm a fanboy of Hilary, Linsey, Raven, or any other Disney stars.....

Have any of you ever seen the Doodlebops???

WDWfan36 said:
Here are some questions and answers from Yavn. I found this on VMK magic site so I am giving them the credit they deserve. Read below!

The following information may contain spoilers.

Q: Yavn, how will treasure detector magic be obtained?
A: Still working on the specifics, but the plan is from in game, not park quest.

Q: Yavn will any new places be coming out?
A: Of course!

Q: Yavn, why was Inferno Magic taken away from Host Events?
A: It was becoming less rare and more common. Don't worry it will be back sometime. The goal was always to keep it somewhat rare.

Also we got a lot of comments that we needed to have more variety in the prizes we were giving out.

Q: Yeah, which will come out first? Magic Carpet or Treasure Detection? and what is the function of the Treasure Detection Magic?

It finds treasure from all over the game...think of a metal dectector at the beach. Sometimes you find a few coins, sometimes you find rare stuff.

Q: Yavn, will T I C M P come out soon? And will red flips be the new green?
or is it just a rumor

Red the new green? Right now it's green all the way!

Q: Do you happen to know, or can you tell in another way to put it, when banana chairs and tiki tables will be out? Or do you know when pirate girl suit and carpet are out?
A: Perhaps we should have a Tiki celibration and bring it all back...yes?

Can't say more then that now.

Q: Hi Yavn I've heard some rumors that treasure detector magic gives free credits and items and takes a hour to charge is this true? or is it fake?
A: Yes and yes it takes a long time to recharge... otherwise people would use it all day and not play or chat!

Q: Just a little curious here, any idea of what month pirate costume will come out? Many thought pirate month but it didn't :P Ive been wanting one so bad

Also do you know when red cowboy and pink/teal super suit will come out?
A: Sorry can't give any dates at this time

Q: Yeah, here's a question--how in the world do you pronounce your name?
A: Yaaaa-Vin or Yah-vin

Q: Will Anymore Beta come Out? I Was Looking to Trade My Beta Orange Tomorrowland Pin, But I am not Sure If It Will Be Back Out.
A: You can be pretty sure more Beta will come out, but I can't say what or when...

Q: Hola Yavn! Is your name from Star Wars? (Yavn 4) Or just random? Just wondering.
A: Yes, but more from Star Tours! (I still have the awesome Yavin poster!!!)

Q: Here's a question-- Is there any possible chance of you making like any of the other parks? Like for example Epcot?

A: Yes we are looking into that and will keep adding bits of the other parks and resorts into the game...

Q: Do you know what the next ride event will be? Will there be a halloween one?
A: We are discussing but no firm plans have been made yet...

Q: Hey yavn, can treasure detector give you inferno?
A: LOL!
Sure it could!

Q:Can you tell us any plans for halloween? Like, will VMK public areas be decorated?

Q: Yavn, will there be any other color princess dresses? Some are saying there will be red, purple, green.. etc.

Q: YAVN YAVN ZOMGSH IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE A MAJOR FAN BOY FOR HILARY DUFF?! -dies in anticipation-

It's a rumor I heard. Yavn is a major fanboy for Hilary Duff--true or false? XD
A: I can neither conform nor deny that I'm a fanboy of Hilary, Linsey, Raven, or any other Disney stars.....

Have any of you ever seen the Doodlebops???
Where did you obtain this information?.. I of course mean is he on now or did you find this elsewhere? :)

VMK magic.. she said so, read what she says not the actual interview ;)

this is on vmkmagic he has a user here and on vmkmagic

oh ok gotcha.. i wasn't questioning your credibility, just wondering.. lol sorry :)

KidGoofy said:
Oh no!!!The Doodlebops scare me and my 1 year old brother.lol :scared:

I have to agree they are absolutly scary!

KidGoofy said:
Oh no!!!The Doodlebops scare me and my 1 year old brother.lol :scared:

Yea, coloring people and putting them in weird places with puppets and songs is creepy.

OH MY GOSH!!! NOT THE DOODLEBOPS!!!! They scare the bejesus outta me! Whoever came up with that show should have to suffer actually watching one of their episodes.. Have you ever seen their hands? it looks like their hands got stung by a bee and then they cut one of their fingers off.. can you say freaky? :scared1: Ok my 5 Year old cousin thinks the Doodlebops are scary.. and that's the age group Playhouse Disney appeals to.. I hope to the high heavens that this show ends soon..

They are scary! There is even a smile of them! > :crazy: < You can never escape!

CapEldano2 said:
OH MY GOSH!!! NOT THE DOODLEBOPS!!!! They scare the bejesus outta me! Whoever came up with that show should have to suffer actually watching one of their episodes.. Have you ever seen their hands? it looks like their hands got stung by a bee and then they cut one of their fingers off.. can you say freaky? :scared1: Ok my 5 Year old cousin thinks the Doodlebops are scary.. and that's the age group Playhouse Disney appeals to.. I hope to the high heavens that this show ends soon..

We could make an end the doodlebops thread and not watch playhouse disney until it's gone. Lol Just an idea, you don't HAVE to do it.

The Tron room was one of the new guest rooms to which yavn was referring.

There's reference to the other in the public-readable config files. I won't give away any secrets, but I think it'll be a refreshing addition to the game.

Another comment about the doodle bops...

Yea...they gotta go! Gotta go Badly.... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WDWfan36 said:

This figures. At the rate it's going, magic carpet will never be out. :confused3

WDWfan36 said:
Q: Yavn, will T I C M P come out soon?
Personally, I'd like to know what it is. :confused3
And isn't this what he said about magic carpet?

WDWfan36 said:

Uhhhh.....I can't chat much now because I have to work on gettiing credits all the time since all the games are so resource heavy. And it wil be even worse for me now since they changed JC. I can no longer attain top 10 on it. :sad2:

WDWfan36 said:
I would like to see more of this come out in limited sales and not just as prizes in quests that only the people with the fastest computers can win or that only those lucky enough to get into game rooms can get.

WDWfan36 said:

I'm anxiously awaiting anything with Epcot! :thumbsup2

WDWfan36 said:

Just please not for as long as last year..... *Can still see and smell the rotting pumpkins* :sad2:
I would alwo like to see more Christmas decorations and more dealing with the other two major holidays of Chaunkah and Kwanzaa.

WDWfan36 said:
Yes. I would like more colors available. A true purple would be nice. Green as long as it's the same green as the pirate throne. :)
Personally, I'd like to see more standardized names of the colors. Like the red Blizzard Beach chair is not red. It's pink. And the blue Glass Slipper is not blue. It's purple. The red baseball suit is not red. It's a purplish shade of maroon. Is the staff colorblind? As a person who grew up around the printing business and had to know colors and shades, it's annoying to no end.
Here's a good link to colors/shades and their names for them:
http://www.morecrayons.com/palettes/colorNames/htmlColorNames.php
Please change the names of items to their correct color.

WDWfan36 said:
Anxiously awaiting lots more stuff and references to Mickey and friends. :thumbsup2

its like Turn Into ... i dont know the rest :confused3

i heard a long time ago that it was Turn Into Car Magic Pin for the movie Cars

CapEldano2 said:
my four year old brother finds them awesome. yea, they are awesome... especially when t hey are not on ;)
now THAT would be a TV show everyone would like to watch!! :happytv:

i think dancing bananas would be more kid-friendly then monsters with swollen hands and scary hair :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter