Interview with Disneyland Jack Sparrow

That was very interesting and I even got all weepy at the end, but I'm thinking he won't get the job in 5 years after that article.

awesome article.. thanks for posting! I have yet to meet jack in the park and while I do think "jack" is one of the hottest guys around, I cannot imagine going up to him and flirting and saying the things this guy heard from women! :eek:

I seem to recall this article having been posted on the rumors board a few weeks back (give or take).

It's definitely interesting to hear some of the "reality" that this CM saw, but at the same time, it's hard to believe how he blatantly broke rules here and there with seemingly no remorse. Don't get me wrong, I can see situations arising (especially with some of the visitors) where some degree of liberty in ad-libbing might necessarily stray beyond the normal guidelines, but I don't think there's any excuse for things like "Say Rum". I wouldn't consider it a big deal, personally, but it's definitely willful defiance.

I wonder if things like what was described have anything to do with why Captain Jack is such a specifically limited character?

Great article! Guy looks pretty hot, too. I can see him pulling off Jack. That said, when I see Jack in the park, I want so badly to have my pic taken with him but I'm so %*#! SHY! Maybe one day.....

AWESOME article!! Thanks for posting. Who knows if all of it is true...we have to remember this guy is an actor and likes to put on a 'show'. It was highly entertaining though.

I definitly think Jack Sparrow is limited due to the reasons listed. He not only appeals to kids but hel-lo he is HOT! So ofcourse women will throw themselves at him. Disney definitly needs to be careful on that one and I think the way they handle it and the rules they make the characters follow makes a lot of sense. Many of the men like to look at Ariel so I am sure the same rules apply to her and many of the other face characters as well...

FAB FAB FAB!! thanks!

I always find it sooo interesting to read what people have to say about working for disney..It's not all smiles it seems...

careful - I posted this article and got in trouble with the moderators for it's PG-13 rating. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter