Internet Cafe or bring your own laptop?

Fab5Family

Mouseketeer
DH is self-employed and will want to check in on things "at work" even when we are on vacation. He will probably need about 30 minutes to an hour each day to access his email and respond to customers.:surfweb:

Has anyone used the Internet Cafe? About how many terminals are available? Any particular time of day that is less crowded? Or would it be best to just go ahead and bring his laptop and use the wireless connection?

The internet cafe is rarely crowded, but he'd have to go there. With his laptop, he can access the wireless service other places on the ship.

It isn't cheap--75 cents per minute for sporadic use, but there are less expensive packages available.

He can log on, download his e-mail, and log off. Write his responses, log on, and send them. That way he is minimizing his costs and maximizing his effectiveness.

I had to work during our last cruise and opted to bring my laptop. It was nice to be able to work on our verandah while my family was getting dressed, or resting, or even first thing in the morning before my family was up. I will say that the wireless had its ups and downs, but I would choose this route again. No waiting in line, easy to jump online when I had a few minutes, and the added benefit of having all my files available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter