Internet Access @ BWV or the Parks (for on-line checkin w/ AirTran)

zman

Earning My Ears
First, I apologize ahead of time because I know this has been discussed before but I can’t find the thread (it may even be on one of the other boards here on disboards).

I’m going to need to access the internet, complete with a PC/kiosk, somewhere in WDW during the latter part of our stay (I am NOT bringing a laptop or the like…and that’s why I didn’t follow the thread about internet access as I really don’t want to access cyberspace while on vacation). However, we are flying AirTran and I need to reserve our seats, for the return trip, 24 hours prior…and this can be done online. So, can someone tell me where in the World I can do this (at our resort, BWV, or at one of the parks)?

Thanks!

Paul

zman--

Hope someone here can answer this because we too will be in the same situation for our trip flying AirTran. I think it's a great new feature to be able to get your seats and boarding passes ahead of time. Saves alot of stress especially about getting to the airport in time to get the seats you want.

We'll be staying at the CR so would love any info about a PC we could access there.

Good Luck and have a great trip!:D

Another thought came up that might help us out to know. If there are any PC's in the resorts or at WDW would any of them happen to have printers also. The reason being if not you could still reserve the seats but would'nt be able to print out the boarding passes which would save time at the airport waiting in the check-in line. I'm really hoping the CR has both a PC and printer we could utilize and if so then we would be able to check in at the sky-cap and go directly to our flight with no waiting! Thanks!:D

I don't know for sure, But I'm almost positive that any of the resorts that host conventions (CR would be a Convention Resort), would also have a business center with ability to rent computer time.
I looked at the stuff DH and I got when we checked in at BCV in mide July and the little newsletter lists:
Business Center: A complete office environment, including personal computers, fax machines, copier and secretarial service is available at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center. Hours of operation are 7am to 6pm Monday thru Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
When I have been to conventions at other places, the cost for use of the computers have been kind of pricey, like $1 a minute with a 15 minute minimum, so I'd expect it might not be cheap.

CSR has a business center with a computer and printer. You can buy time to use them. If I remember it is $10 for 10 mins, $40 for an hour. Not sure what the cost is to print.

Here's the scoop.

At the BW, YC, CR, CSR, and GF there are business centers you can use. High speed access, $10/15 minutes or part of.

In all the other hotel lobbies as well as the theme parks there are kiosks with a web enabled phone. I *think* they are $3 per minute or something ridiculous like that, and the connection speed is a little slow.

You can also go to Kinko's, the closest one is at 12181 S Apopka Vineland Rd, the Internet service there is somewhat less expensive, but probably not enough so to warrant the trip.

Anne

Thanks alot ducklite!

What are the odds that concierge would do this for me?
We will be staying on a concierge floor while at the CR I wonder if they do things like this??

Originally posted by princess crazy
Thanks alot ducklite!

What are the odds that concierge would do this for me?
We will be staying on a concierge floor while at the CR I wonder if they do things like this??

If you are on the 12th floor, highly doubtful. If you are on the 14th floor it's worth asking and quite possible.

Anne

I know you're probably looking for something a lot closer, but I'm sure there's a kinko's in the area where you can rent computer time and print for a lot cheaper than at the hotel.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help regarding the hotels.

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
I know you're probably looking for something a lot closer, but I'm sure there's a kinko's in the area where you can rent computer time and print for a lot cheaper than at the hotel.

The Kinkos (open 24 hrs) next to DD by Tony Romas is only $12 per hour of use. It is also cable modem or DSL. They have about 8-10 PC's
comp04.gif
there with printers.
Just turn left at the McDonalds by DD and it is 1/2 mile up the road on the right.

Originally posted by ncligs
The Kinkos (open 24 hrs) next to DD by Tony Romas is only $12 per hour of use. It is also cable modem or DSL. They have about 8-10 PC's
comp04.gif
there with printers.
Just turn left at the McDonalds by DD and it is 1/2 mile up the road on the right.

Great info! Thanks!

Anne

Originally posted by ducklite
Great info! Thanks!

Your welcome
awink.gif
It is very convenient and never crowded. We always have a rental car at OKW so it is only a 3 minute ride.I usually go there 1-2 times to check e-mails and print boarding passes the day before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter