internet access at yacht club?

famcruisefun

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen this topic covered, maybe someone can help me. We are staying at the Yacht Club on the concierge level. What is available for internet access? We will be bringing a laptop (as my 14 year old daughter will have homework), and I'm wondering if they have wireless access, or other that we can use while there. If there is not wireless access, is there access in the rooms, in the lounge? Thanks for any help you can give!

There is no wireless to my knowledge. Most resorts have a data port on the phone for a dial up connection. When you call a local number with a dial up service it is $.75 a call unlimited time. Last time I brought my laptop and a phone cable to hook up. I used the free trial for 45 days either with aol or earthlink. They both work great. The swan and dolphin have high speed internet access. Might want to consider this option as well. Note: Bring a fairly long phone cable or your have to sit right by phone which is usually near the bed. I used a 25 foot and it reached to the table no problem. Happy surfing.

The YC only has a data port on the phone for a dial up connection.

High speed is $5 an hr in their business center.

Sorry, high speed is NOT $5 an hour, it's $40 an hour in the business center.

Anne

Does anyone know if there is internet access in the concierge rooms at the Poly?Thanks

Originally posted by PTarbay
Does anyone know if there is internet access in the concierge rooms at the Poly?Thanks

It's dial up like in any other WDW resort hotel room.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter