Internet Access at Vero?

discruiser

DVC Member SSR-VB-AKV
Does anyone know whether VB has internet access in the villas now? We were there two years ago, and at that time, you could only get wireless access in the lobby (or at least, I could). We'll be staying in a Beach Cottage in June :cool1: and I was hoping to get access in the cottage.

Thanks,
Kim

Does anyone know whether VB has internet access in the villas now? We were there two years ago, and at that time, you could only get wireless access in the lobby (or at least, I could). We'll be staying in a Beach Cottage in June :cool1: and I was hoping to get access in the cottage.

Thanks,
Kim

The wireless network was up and running when we were there at Easter. I didn't have a problem the whole week, other than the 1st CM gave me the wrong code(one number was wrong). They give you a card with the info to log on the network, I think they are good from Sun-Sun.

I am here now and the wireless internet in my room is working without a hitch. Free for DVC!

Thanks so much. I was hoping I wouldn't have to hang out in the lobby again when I wanted to check email.

Kim

nice - this is good to know! Heading there in two weeks! Does anyone know if you have Windows Vista how difficult it is to get on the network, I had a heck of a time at VWL in February, it was a hang up with Vista, I have the same issues at hotels that offer free wireless??

Typing from building 15 now, wirelessly. The connection is good, but there are times when it is very slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter