International Student Summer Program

wendyt_ca

DIS Veteran
I am currently a university student from Canada and I would love to apply for the summer program for summer 2024. I know that they are back (I think they returned last summer). I was wondering when do they generally open the applications for this program and where can it generally be found. Whenever I’ve looked, I only seem to find the exchange program for the school year and not the international summer program.

Thanks in advance.

I thought College Programs were for 8-12 months long ?
They are set up for WDW needs not students.
College Programs vary. We have a family friend who just finished hers and it was about 5 months. The international programs are different. Some of the Brazilian students who are there right now are only there for around 3 months for their school break.

As far as applying goes, I just saw some jobs on the main Disney jobs site but it looked like they were only hiring for a couple of countries and for Summer or Fall of this year.

I am currently a university student from Canada and I would love to apply for the summer program for summer 2024. I know that they are back (I think they returned last summer). I was wondering when do they generally open the applications for this program and where can it generally be found. Whenever I’ve looked, I only seem to find the exchange program for the school year and not the international summer program.

Thanks in advance.
The Cultural Representative Program is the year long one and the Cultural Exchange Program is the summer one. My daughter did the CEP last summer and both my daughters are doing it this year (May - end of Aug). We are from Canada. Don’t think I can post the link but you will find info by googling Disney International Programs. The application period is always short (like a week) and is usually in the fall but this year they had a second round of applicants in March. Follow Disney programs and Yummy Jobs on IG/FB as they usually post when applications are open

I thought College Programs were for 8-12 months long ?
They are set up for WDW needs not students.
No.

PreCovid each regular program was 4.5 months long and extended programs which included summer were 7 months long. Someone who was there for a 4.5 month could apply for another 4 month and stay longer. DD did her 9 months this way.

Now they have a wide range of dates you can participate varying from 4-7 months.

https://support.disneyprograms.com/hc/en-us/articles/12516371175060-What-are-the-Fall-2023-College-Program-Dates-

And OP is asking about INTERNATIONAL which is completely different.

Hi OP, I did the ICP twice (i’m Canadian). My program was a long time ago, but happy to answer any questions you may have/help you find current relevant information. Shoot me a dm if you wanna chat about it!

There's a very welcoming Facebook group named 'Disney CEP 2023 - Canada' who keep an eye on application dates and can provide feedback on resumes and application letters. My daughter found a ton of information through that group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter