Interesting video comparison - Mariner OTS vs Disney Dream

Gotta love the promo photo/video footage the poster uses. I don't know if I've ever seen pool areas so clean and free of towels on loungers!

He probably takes them around 6:00 AM. DH and I wake up early and that's what it looks like.

THANKS

He probably takes them around 6:00 AM. DH and I wake up early and that's what it looks like.

Had to chuckle about your "wake up early." I am up and about most often 4AM or earlier to get my deck miles in and often only have crew cleaning/arranging in prep for a new day. 4 night MARINER inching ever closer. :jumping1:

THANKS

Had to chuckle about your "wake up early." I am up and about most often 4AM or earlier to get my deck miles in and often only have crew cleaning/arranging in prep for a new day. 4 night MARINER inching ever closer. :jumping1:

There's nothing like waking up before sunrise and seeing it rise as you have the ship almost to yourself... (I took this picture on my last cruise):

IMG_20190421_172951_893-663x663.jpg

Thanks for posting! We've cruised Disney (including the Dream) so it was nice to see a comparison. Mariner here we come! Less than a month away!

Same. I've sailed on the Dream twice and I am going to sail on the Mariner in a few months. It was nice to have the experience of the first so I could "imagine" the other better. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter