*inspired by jldriscoll* The next DIS Exchange...

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
How about a child exchange???? Hee hee hee hee hee

Except, I don't think we could mail them all over the country, could we? I think we would need some sort of child transportation convoy or something.

Just kidding folks, but the way some of us are feeling...

ROTFLOL! John-Cole said "neat!" He of course wants to go to PandyPaws who lives close to the WWF headquarters.....Donna believe me you don't want him...lol!

I'd love to borrow some kids, I don't have one to trade :)

Katholyn,

You can be the 'wild card' entry. Heck, I'll send Ian (DS %YO) your way for a day or two. ;)

Debbie

Hey I've never inspired anyone before :Pinkbounc

I have an 8 yr old and 4 yr old to put on the block!!!!

Here's a thought.... lets just all send our kids to nativetxn's house for a giant sleepover!!!:p :p :p

We'll be back on Sunday!...

Jennifer,

THAT'S IT!!!!! Nativetxn, they will be there Friday afternoon, OK? We'll all be back Sunday afternoon. hee hee hee hee :p

I'm in as long as the one I get can make their own sandwiches:D

Ok, krisu you bring the sandwich fixings

Dream, how about some snacks

My girls will bring the disney movies

Anyone with special breakfast requests? My girls like french toast.

Hey Katholyn, how are you set for juice and milk?.......

Nativetxn, Will you take 2 teenagers or should you have them stay over on the following night?

Got the snack thing covered! Nativtxn? Do you allow ice cream with chocolate syrup to be eaten in front of the tv? Don't worry...mine are used to cleaning up the chocolate dribbles and it comes out of most things!:p

Originally posted by bfeller
Nativetxn, Will you take 2 teenagers or should you have them stay over on the following night?

Oh no this is a whole weekend visit :teeth: your teens can have juice and sandwiches with the rest of them :p

Maybe they could do some crowd control!! LOL!!!!

Hey, don't forget my kids... almost 5, and soon to be 8.

We're going to Florida for two weeks, how does a two week sleepover sound?

Perhaps we need to talk, End of Summer Camp!!!

Camp Nativetxn!!! Ages 2-16, come one come all bring your pb&j and chocolate syrup!!!

Katholyn, how are you with crafts and storytelling?

My teens would enjoy pizza with their sandwiches and juice. They also would like to stay up all night and sleep all day. That should work out with the little ones. That way Nativetxn will not have take care of them all at one time.

What time should they be at your house? This does begin tomorrow night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter