Insider Christmas gift

We got ours. I was thinking it was something promoting ABD, so it was a pleasant surprise to get a present instead. (Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed an ABD brochure. I will happily read anything travel related).

We got ours! I saw the envelope and had hoped it would be what was inside.

Nothing here. We haven't received the last few gifts from ABD despite being told we are on their "list". Did this item come in the mail?

I was out of town Thurs.-Mon. and still haven't caught up on our mail, but I do see a mail piece from ABD Insiders in our USPS Informed Delivery. I have a guess. Will find out when I get home from work if I am right...

Still nothing here. No surprise as ABD somehow keeps removing us from their "list". Although last time I called about it I was assured that we had been put back on the "list" and would get all future gifts.

I remember a few years ago I did get a $25.00nBarnes and Noble gift card around Christmas from ABD. That was a nice surprise. That may have been the last thing I received from them.

Sad that ABD does not consider us Canadians for these Insider gifts....their line about not being able to ship items across the border is ridiculous when other companies can do it...

I think they mean the two tickets to the new Mary Poppins movie. We seem to be on the Naughty list because we never get these things despite 4 ABDs!! ha

I think they mean the two tickets to the new Mary Poppins movie. We seem to be on the Naughty list because we never get these things despite 4 ABDs!! ha
Is that what the gift is? I guess I won’t feel bad about not getting it, since I saw the movie at a D23 screening a couple of weeks ago.

Five ABDs for me and I didn't get the gift either.

I got the gift. I wish the company ABD uses would get their act together.... :( Or that ABD would find a new subcontractor.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts